Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Belk saga continues.......

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I don't believe he had a fractured back and SC coaches said "lift or lose your scholarship"
    fat lazy turd was probably milking the shit out of it and they called him out
    I agree with you 100%.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

His MRI at USC and at JUCO revealed no fractures in his spine. He was laid up with a girl and was not showing up for OTAs. Muschamp told him to get on board or get gone. He chose the easy way out. He's an attention whore. One thing to keep in mind-he washed out of three different programs and torched all 3 on the way out. Now he needs to get a job. He may want to tell where he got that new red truck from that would be some interesting news.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I didn't read where he torched Clemson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I didn't think he torched either one. What was the 3rd school?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    He didn’t, my guess is the coaching staff told him the same thing Muchcash did, he wasn’t putting the work in and would never see the field. Kid is lazy, uncommitted and entitled.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He said the reason he left CU was because everyone was not under the same rules and the upperclassmen, especially the DL at the time, were allowed to harass the underclassmen. In a nutshell, it was another example of him being soft. In order for him to transfer to USC, he could not go "public" with that but it was well known in the Lewisville/Chester/Great Falls area. Now he's back hanging around his high school games again. JUCO was to much of a "meatmarket" for him. Coaches didn't "care" for the players.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I didn't think he torched either one. What was the 3rd school?
    air raid wears sansabelts. just pretend to believe him so he will stop talking....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I'm sure he has sources.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    He said the reason he left CU was because everyone was not under the same rules and the upperclassmen, especially the DL at the time, were allowed to harass the underclassmen. In a nutshell, it was another example of him being soft. In order for him to transfer to USC, he could not go "public" with that but it was well known in the Lewisville/Chester/Great Falls area. Now he's back hanging around his high school games again. JUCO was to much of a "meatmarket" for him. Coaches didn't "care" for the players.
    Imagine that, guys that have proven themselves, elite NFL talent and winners of conference and national titles getting treated better than a fat, soft, lazy and entitled pussy. Kid will probably get fired from McDonalds his first day.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Great assessment of Josh Belk, ladies and Gentlemen...
    You do realize that a lot of what is said is to bait you butt hurt taters in over a recruit leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    You do realize that a lot of what is said is to bait you butt hurt taters in over a recruit leaving?
    I used to believe that... but now I'm almost absolutely convinced that he actually believes most of the stuff he puts to print
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-10-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Great assessment of Josh Belk, ladies and Gentlemen...
    every bit as good as the Head Coach's that originally assessed, interviewed, doggedly persued and offered him apparently.
    he most likely didn't want to take the Ostarine
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-10-2019 at 02:55 PM.