Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas / LSU

What Sir Nick has to say about scheduling...

https://twitter.com/espncfb/status/1...323107328?s=12

I found it funny.
    Last edited by MKW; 09-08-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Georgia doesn’t play Bama this year in regular season. That will be in December in Atlanta.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

BAMA doesn’t play home and homes. They play in neutral sites or In Tuscaloosa. Same way K does it for duke b-ball.

You have to admit having an off week in Baton Rouge is a little different than playing an RTP school. Every team will stumble, just hope like hell it isn’t in a place that will put as many kids in the pros as you.

Heck Handy Manny ain’t exactly wearing it out down in South Beach. Dino Babers and Syracuse? Willie Taggart?
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 09-08-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Neither team has a defense.
    As one of the site's few LSU fans, this rat cheer is what concerns me the most about this year's team. While watching the offense is fun, I'm still getting used to it a bit. Defense is definitely not up to typical LSU standards. A lot of tightening up to do if Satan, I mean Saban is sent home with an L...

All CU can try to do is beat every ACC and SEC team on their regular schedule and beyond. So far so good for the last few seasons. Clemson can’t help that once powers; FSU, VA TECH,and Da U suck right now. Just as UGA can’t help that the SEC east has been a steaming pile of shit for years. Clemson can say though that they can beat BAMA and win games that count

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    All CU can try to do is beat every ACC and SEC team on their regular schedule and beyond. So far so good for the last few seasons. Clemson can’t help that once powers; FSU, VA TECH,and Da U suck right now. Just as UGA can’t help that the SEC east has been a steaming pile of shit for years. Clemson can say though that they can beat BAMA and win games that count
    I agree it just sucks from a fan perspective because you can go ahead and pencil Clemson in for the playoffs knowing they won’t be even remotely tested this year. Is Clemson the best in the country? Probably but I would just like to see them have 2-3 regular season match ups that were true tests.

Understand. I honestly wish the teams I mentioned earlier would return to their past quality. At the least CU does attempt to schedule good OOC games. aTm,Auburn, and the like. Future home and homes are already set up with LSU, and UGA. Needs to be more of that across the power 5.

Until Kirby wins the big one, every game has potential to interesting. Clemson fans enjoy watching, but damn. There isn’t a game on Clemson’s schedule that should be within 3 tds

Goergia should be an absolute beast this year. Best O-line in college football, best running backs, veteran QB. What other advantages could you ask for? Beat who you got in front of you. Simple as that really. Clemson could lose Saturday for all I know, but I won’t make excuses either way. With the talent those two have, I know it sounds cliched, but the only teams that can beat them are themselves. It’s as much between the ears as between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Until Kirby wins the big one, every game has potential to interesting. Clemson fans enjoy watching, but damn. There isn’t a game on Clemson’s schedule that should be within 3 tds
    First, I agree and I’m pretty sure the Tiger coaching staff would too. However, Clemson cannot fix the rest of the conference and it’s not their fault these historically solid programs are so bad. They play who they’re scheduled to play and that’s all they can do. Sadly the hardest game left may be UNC at this point.

Dabo has built a very solid team and would play anyone at anytime and be favored, the conference has zero to do with how good that team is now and it’s going to be downright unfair once they get things ironed out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Danny Kanell
    @dannykanell
    So let me get this straight...if a Big 12 team lights up another Big 12 team it’s “no one plays defense in the big 12”

But if an SEC team lights up a Big 12 team it’s “This is the best offense we’ve ever seen!!”

🤔🤔🤔