Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dish or direct?

What kind of internet connection they got Ralph. Bet it ain't Broadband
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Is that Toby Keith before he got fat?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    What kind of internet connection they got Ralph. Bet it ain't Broadband
    They are on the Lexington/Gilbert side of the lake so I have no idea. I only have acces to DSL down in these parts so I go without any internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I know i is about internet speed, but I didn't have a problem with youtube. tv until football season. That SOB starts that "LOADING" lock up shit. We suspended Dish to try Youtube tv. Going back to Dish for football season.

I don’t think it’s our respective internet that is the problem. I think YouTube or Hulu or any other streaming platform doesn’t have the server capacity to handle a smooth delivery of football games. Delivering a live athletic event probably takes a lot more than just playing a pre recorded program

That is what Dish guy said, I just figured he was full of shit, and was trying to keep a customer.

I have not had a problem with buffering or anything. Fiber optic is what we got
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"