Thread: Lock on tree stand recommendation

Default Lock on tree stand recommendation

Looking to buy some new stands. What is the best and most comfortable stands for the money. Also what climbing sticks. I have been looking at the advanced tree stands.
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Millennium Monster
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

Millennium m25

Mudeagle sighting!

I was given 2 game winner millennium look a like stand. I like them for permanent stands. I hate hanging them. The muddy quick sticks are nice.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Millennium will be the most comfortable by far. However, I own 2 advanced lock-on and they are the easiest stands to hang by far. I use millenniums in places that are permanent and my advanced to move around.

Climbing sticks also depends on how much you are going to move them. If you are not going to be moving them, I use the cheapest I can find. I have a couple sets of lone wolf for on the fly hang and hunts because they weigh less.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 09-05-2019 at 03:29 PM.

I have several of the Millennium m25 and use cheap 20 and 25 ft sticks. I generally put them in the same trees every year and leave them up from July to January. If I was looking for a lightweight setup I'd go with a Lone Wolf stand and sticks.