Thread: Fruits of our Labor Day hunt

Default Fruits of our Labor Day hunt

Certainly has been a long time coming. Before today this chap has been knocking doves off a line. Told him today there is no line to shoot and he just hit double digits (10) and is shooting on the wing from here on. Second shot from him and he had his first on the wing bird. After a couple minutes he was making a nice pile. Dog worked well and didn't monk so that's another plus. The youngest fetched drinks and enjoyed himself as well. Great opener for doves and memories made. On a side note if any of you Sumter/Camden fellas know a guy named chris bradham tell him thanks again from me and my boys. We were invited to hunt a field today and turns out him and his guys had the field next to us. He graciously said we were over the line a bit but told us to stay where we were. (We were at a hay bail). He did us a solid by letting us stay there and it is much appreciated so if he is on here or someone knows him pass the word along please.

Last edited by beanhunter; 09-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Mdman might know him

Haha, he is a nice fella

Cool C

That's what it's all about. Good work on you, your son and the other hunter.

That Sumter guy just maybe on here....

THAT is outstanding! Good job, Dad.

He’s good people
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Chris Bradham is probably one of the better people that you’ll ever meet. Guys like him are far and few between.
    U serious Clark?

Eh, he’s alright.

Nice work little Beanhunter!
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Some people could have taken that opportunity and showed how much of an ass they could be, I've seen it done, but he made it a positive interaction. Good to know y'all think the same!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Dad. You've got a fine hunting partner there. He'll grow into a time when he'll probably out shoot the old man. And you will be proud.

Chris is a member here. His kids go to the same school as mine. See him from time to time at events and such. Indeed a good feller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft