Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    We had about 5-600 two weeks ago. Our numbers are down to the 2-250 area now. We lost them after the cool nights last week.

Aiken County
    Same way on the field we shot. It was loaded loaded until it got cool about two weeks ago. Still had enough for all but 1 to fill a limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    wait....whaaaaaaaat?
    To see if you are paying attention.

6 of us picked up 58 on my field yesterday. I got my limit with my 410 under and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    Have the best looking millet field we have had in 20+ years, no doves. Been checking this week and nothing has shown up. Had 11 on the line this afternoon and just decided not to shoot tomorrow. Hopefully some show up later. Local neighbor always has a great sunflower field, and looks like he has very few. Hopefully they show up later. Upstate guys how is it looking?
    Did you burn any of it to expose the seed? I burned my Prozo and wheat from last year and they flocked to it.