Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go on. Git!

Woulda been a long swim back for dem crack heads.

He could have probably flipped that piece of shit over when he pulled up on to the back of the boat.

What ever happened to good ole prop washing? Wouldn’t have taken much to swamp and sink that boat.

Boys in the glitter boat definitely kept their cool. I can't say I would have.

But one things for dang sure... them rednecks ain't worth going to jail over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Boys in the glitter boat definitely kept their cool. I can't say I would have.

But one things for dang sure... them rednecks ain't worth going to jail over.

This x 1000.

Also, there's no telling what went on before the filming started.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    This x 1000.

Also, there's no telling what went on before the filming started.
    For the guys in the jonboat, I'd wager generations of inbreeding.

Lots of states- fishing in a marina is illegal - them guys probably were asked to leave and responded with the typical heybo fuck you -make me -answer. If so- they got what they deserved- I have beat ass at traffic lights over the same shit.

Why all yall down on the jon boat guys- ain't this a redneck jon boat bunch?- cept Highstrung

I can't find anything where it is illegal to fish inside a marina in Oklahoma. Regardless of what words were said if you ram another persons boat like that you deserve to have your skull bashed in with a paddle.

Yeah, I probably would have made different (not necessarily better) decisions than they did. But I was all down for grabbing that bowline and letting them wonder where or when I was going to stop. Not sure why it took so long for them to crank their motor or put their rods down. They absolutely made it a longer incident that it had to be. My guess is that the parents/friends/DNR has seen this video by now and they have already taken next steps in this matter. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Given how long it went on, I wonder if it is staged.

1-800-rocketman
    Last edited by MKW; 08-29-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Cinder block boat anchor thrown in their boat woulda sunk it. Of course, they could have swamped it with their big motor too.

He couldn’t crank the boat because he was worried about his fishing pole? His boat is getting mashed! That merc could have absolutely soaked those two dumbasses.

I too wondered exactly how this went down before the camera started rolling.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 08-29-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Nobody has ever tried doing that while I'm in my Ark.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Fishing in a marina or from a boat launch dock should be illegal. The inevitable left over popped fishing line is hell on lower unit seals.