Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT&T uverse

Damn the luck. Called spectrum back to schedule install and said I don’t have service available.

Bought the cheapest router I could find at Walmart just to test a theory. hooked it to their modem, flawless since yesterday.
    Last edited by wdhigh; 08-30-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Send me your address

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Sent

AT&T sucks, but they are all I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    AT&T sucks, but they are all I can get.
    Yep! Had another tech appt yesterday between 12-2. They text at 9am to confirm. At 2 they text me saying they will be late. At 4pm I had to leave so I cancelled. They had the nerve to give me shit for the cancellation after waiting around all day.

i have AT&T fiber, works as promised. I get 950 to the hardwired computer, i think around 300 wireless. I use their router but turned off their wifi and used mine.

AT&T just sucks. I’m in the process of removing them from 91 commercial sites. They just lost $7 million per year. They are still trying to bill me for service 7 months after disconnect, good luck with that cause I got lawyers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post
    AT&T just sucks. I’m in the process of removing them from 91 commercial sites. They just lost $7 million per year. They are still trying to bill me for service 7 months after disconnect, good luck with that cause I got lawyers too.
    Lemme know if I can help with any of those sites.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Well shit, spectrum needs the model home to have service so they can come in the neighborhood. Being told builder says sure as long as you give “free” service to the model home. Apparently spectrum won’t give one model free service to get in the neighborhood.

Guess I see both sides argument.
    Btw, F AT&T.
    Last edited by wdhigh; 12-09-2019 at 10:07 PM.