Thread: Trijicon 4-16x50 Accupoint

Default Trijicon 4-16x50 Accupoint

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on this scope but I have a couple of questions for those that have experience with them. What crosshair configuration should I look for? I am just your normal deer hunter that shoots out to 300ish yds on occasion. Also, where is the best place for this to be procured from? Opticsplanet, Amazon, etc? Lastly, should I be looking for new or are the factory demos worth the ~$100 in savings? Thanks for any and all help fellas.

Wasn't there one in the Trading Joint awhile back?

I believe there was but it was the post-style reticle which I know is not an option for me.

Last edited by CAJUN LAB; 08-27-2019 at 11:31 AM.

I have the green moa reticle, I think I bought it from optics planet but it’s been a while so I can’t remember for sure.

Green MOA reticle. One of my favorite hunting optics in my collection. Swapped it to my 7mm08 this year and ready to roll.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013