Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamecocks - 7.5 Taters -35.5

Default Gamecocks - 7.5 Taters -35.5

Gamecocks -7.5 vs UNC
    Taters -35.5 vs GT

Lets hear your predictions
    I think Coots by 14
    Taters by 40

28-0 UNC pitches a shut out...... oh wait, I think that was the belk bowl score. Nevermind. Heels by 90.

Tigers win big. Sunshine hangs 3 scores on em and then the backups start cycling in.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Numbers look pretty good to me. Clemson may not cover due to playing everyone, and not showing A&M much.
    Gamecocks should cover, they just need to keep the players away from belks.

Tigers won’t cover. Comfortable lead and Dabo’s getting everyone playing time and experience. That’s how you win games in December and January.

Sakkerliner by 17, UNC is bad and Mack Btown should have stayed retired.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What Saltydog said.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Didn’t UNC go 2-9 last year? New coach, same players. USC should win by 30+.

USC by 17. Clemson by 28.
    Carolina Counsel

I think the Gamecocks are going to be better this year than most people think, and I believe they blow UNC out. Bentley will still be out there throwing TD passes up by 28 in the 4th quarter.

Clemson won’t cover because they will play everyone, including the scout team, the water boys, the tuba players, and a couple of grandparents who have eligibility left.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post

Sunshine hangs 3 scores on em and then the backups start cycling in.
    Nope. He plays into the 4th. Cant win the Heisman from the sidelines.

Gamecocks by10

Tigers by 42
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Virginia only beat UNC by 10 last year. The Belk Bowl II could be a close one.

Clemson's Starters 35
    Clemson's Back-Ups 24
    GT's Starters 10

Clemson will blow out GT on sheer talent disparity. GT switching to spread will take a few years to recruit different type bodies for that offense.
    Carolina will have a game due to limited knowledge of what schemes UNC will run although the OC was in the SEC for the last few years. I think USC ends up winning comfortably in the second half.

GT is bad, real bad and with a new coach and new play book, new schemes and Climp5in at home....if they keep it within 35 it will be telling
    Climp5in 2nd team should cover against them alone at home.

If UNC's true freshman QB gets rattled with the Coot D being healthy and deep for the first time in 5 years, they in trouble early.
    UNC backup QB entered the transfer portal last week. UNC strength is their returning D pass rush.

Ready to see Feaster play with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-26-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    GT is bad, real bad and with a new coach and new play book, new schemes and Climp5in at home....if they keep it within 35 it will be telling
    Climp5in 2nd team should cover against them alone at home.

If UNC's true freshman QB gets rattled with the Coot D being healthy and deep for the first time in 5 years, they in trouble early.
    UNC backup QB entered the transfer portal last week. UNC strength is their returning D pass rush.

Ready to see Feaster play with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove
    Dabo rarely covers these massive spreads. They’ll get up comfortably then clear the benches playing guys. They did it all last year to build depth. I’d be surprised if they win by more than 21 just getting guys experience and seeing how they react in a game situation.

Feaster’s had something to prove the last three years, he did well and got two big boy rings. He just played on a team with more talent. As for UNC, Mack Brown was the worst hire they could have made. They’ll be worse this year than last. Y’all should beat them easily and be able to play backups if Mousedump is smart enough to do that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He needs to get Hilinski some game reps but with their schedule there wont be many opportunities I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He needs to get Hilinski some game reps but with their schedule there wont be many opportunities I am afraid.
    He can get some laying time just as easily when you are getting the dog mess beat out of you as when winning big.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    He can get some laying time just as easily when you are getting the dog mess beat out of you as when winning big.
    He might even find a QB that doesn’t shit the bed and performs. Or they could run that Joyner kid in there and let him get beat to hell and back.

I couldn’t understand for the life of me why Scar didn’t get more snaps after the Missouri game last year. Hell, he played great for the experience he had in lil jakeys abscence. I’ve no doubt that Bobby’s boy is more talented, but did Scar even get a snap on senior day or in the Belk Bowl? What was the deal with that cooters? Serious question.
    Does B Bentley have pics? In any case something in the milk ain’t milk in that whole situation. Will Hillinski get any reps this year at all?
    Will B Bentley be on staff when lil jake goes to high school?
    Did muschamp make a deal with the devil, or is he just that much of a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Mack Brown was the worst hire they could have made.
    besides the first time they hired him.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

I don’t think Boom is a dick, I just don’t think he is a smart man. Definitely not head coaching material. Maybe one day when UofSC gets an athletic director, they will hire a head coach.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I personally think he’s done a helluva job at SC, but at the same time I realize that what I think doesn’t matter. What you MF’s need to step back and recognize is you don’t know shit about you’re talking about. If the extent of your practical level of knowledge of the game of football is from Friday nights then you really need to back off of all this bullshit you read somewhere else from some other Friday night warrior like yourself and then regurgitate here. An unpaid grad assistant at any of schools you’re rattling on about has infinitely more knowledge of the game than you ever will.

Let the coaches coach and let the players play then when the game’s over be happy or be sad then move on to the next one because neither the coaches nor the players are going to read your spiel and magically have a light bulb, AHA! moment.