Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASCAR Rejects Gun Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Shoulda just made the window bigger and kept at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    1000%. Stopped the fighting pushing when tempers flare I guess bc they were afraid of losing corporate sponsors that fill track boxes and condos which exploded in the 90s. Didn’t want to be a S redneck sport??? Hockey hasn’t cut fighting. At least they let em square off until one falls, which isn’t long normally. Hockey is as popular as it’s ever been and now in S markets like Nashvillle, I think it is. Well NASCAR is def nationwide now. But cutting gun sponsors is the epitome of STUPID/ not knowing your market. Ranks right up there with Playboy cutting out nudie pics. WTF is wrong with those people??
    It won't be long before hockey goes the way of the Do-Do bird.

Give it about another 2-3 years, and some fruitcake will file an assault charge against an opposing team. Then, some liberal judge will make an example out of the case, prosecute it to its fullest, and fighting will be outright banned from hockey.

You heard it here first, folks.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

I lost interest when the Skoal Bandit was pushed out. Saw him and talked with him in Bristol, he said thangs are a changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    No Winston Cigarettes
    No Rebel Flags
    No Guns

Thanks Dale Jr
    I used to love going to the Winston booths and getting free cigarettes from beautiful scantily clad women!