Thread: Andrew Luck Retires

Default Andrew Luck Retires

Damn did not see this coming. Andrew Luck retires from NFL but injury bug has been brutal on him

Man tough watching someone like him hang up his cleats, can truly see his love for the game
    Last edited by tprice; 08-25-2019 at 06:03 AM.

The timing couldn’t be worse but I have to have respect for a fella that realizes the game won’t last forever and that his body and the quality of it for the remainder of his life is more important.

Made $97 mill in 6 years and is in constant pain- good decision.

Boy the fans were not happy when he was at preseason game. BOO’S from the entire crowd

Was pretty bad timing but if you can’t play effectively then he made the right decision. If I am correct he did miss most if not all of 2017 and was 2018 comeback player of year ??

ESPN said it would cost him couple hundred million $$$
    Last edited by tprice; 08-25-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Finally. Someone knows his limitations and not trying to hold on to a falling career because he wants his fame to last forever. Sorry to see you go so quickly Andrew, but you have to make the right choice for yourself and your family. I will never boo a man that puts his family 1st. Better to go out walking on both feet than laid out on a stretcher.

Now if Eli Manning would just retire...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft