Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Cat 2 Hurricane Dorian

Has anyone seen any clothes drop set up for them yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I understand that the Bahamian government is being a pain in the dick to pilots and captains trying to bring aid. Go figure...
    I have a friend who is enroute as we speak with a boat full of supplies for family/friends.

We sent him some money, as I know his relief effort is legit, and ya just never know where dollars go when given to *.org.

I wish him the best in all that mess...

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by USMCsilver; 09-06-2019 at 10:40 AM.

I just watched a video of people on Treasure actually trying to tell a chef who flew in a shitload of sandwiches that they didn't want them. Meanwhile they are starving. Shell shocked doesn't begin to describe them. He went to Green Turtle and everyone there was super enthused to get something. Bahamian Govt nowhere to be seen still. Beyond mayhem on the big islands. Little islanders are doing what they do...

The people on GTC say that the Coast Guard has already brought them plenty of food and water for now. They need EVERYTHING else. IMHO they need to just be evacuated. Many of them forever.
    What I am thinking. Years and years of trying to get this sorted out
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    I have a friend who is enroute as we speak with a boat full of supplies for family/friends.

We sent him some money, as I know his relief effort is legit, and ya just never know where dollars go when given to *.org.

I wish him the best in all that mess...

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk
    I don’t see any Miller Lite or White Claw.

That’s heart breaking.

I would be very concerned about flotsam if that was my boat. Those waters have to be a minefield right now. Also, I would need a foot locker full of loaded 223 magazines to be able to buy time with the potential welcoming parties. Godspeed to him for doing it. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Give me at least a week before we start worrying again.
    867-5309

Just found out Dad's interval ownership house in Litchfield lost the front part of its roof yesterday and the rain got inside pretty good. I had not expected any damage considering other reports anything was damaged that bad.

Ahh hell. Sorry to hear it Jenks...

Could have been ALOT worse.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Not sure if anyone has seen the video yet, but the Green Turtle Club bar is still standing. All the flags, pictures, and dollar bills are intact. Just letting those of you who’ve been there know your investment is intact. Pretty amazing, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen the video yet, but the Green Turtle Club bar is still standing. All the flags, pictures, and dollar bills are intact. Just letting those of you who’ve been there know your investment is intact. Pretty amazing, actually.
    SCDUCKS sticker held it together...

Or my favorite bartender Sheena decided nope and anchored it all by her sweet self. Big boned island gal.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...es-everywhere/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Just found out Dad's interval ownership house in Litchfield lost the front part of its roof yesterday and the rain got inside pretty good. I had not expected any damage considering other reports anything was damaged that bad.
    Where was it? I looked at quite a few for folks yesterday and saw very little damage, except GBelly’s. Major damage, lost a window screen.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Norris drive about four blocks south of the Litchfield inn.