Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fined $18.5k for over the limit

8 guys killed a total of 9 geese over the limit=$18,000+ in fines = excessive.

Why would somebody give an "anonymous complaint about a significant amount of waterfowl dumping into a private pond"....other than being jealous about not being able to hunt there. Fricking snitch, screwed up a great shoot.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I read that as "dumping", i.e. wanton waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    I'm surprised you weren't receiving these pics before the crime was committed.
    Definitely got a laugh out of this

I don't think we as Sportsmen should allow these knuckleheads to get away it. Not sure exactly why but someone goign out and killing ducks only to dump em in a trash can pisses me off. Somebody's gotta hold these guys accountable, why not us? Even if they were within the limits, and dumped em, we still shouldn't tolerate that. It's disrespectful to the game and fellow hunters, IMO. Green jeans can't be everywhere, hence the Operation Game Thief.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft