Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook and first day of school pics

Default Facebook and first day of school pics

PSA PSA!!!

Be sure to get pics of your kids holding silly signs to denote what grade.
    Be sure to walk them all the way into class.
    Be sure to cry a lot.
    Be sure to post the best pic you can so you get all positive comments from the world so you feel good about yourself.

I am here for counseling if any of you new moms need help.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Preach on
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Did the first three. Won't post the pics online.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

attaboy

Kids are gross.

I saw several taking pictures of their kids heading to their first day of college. College?!?! Ridiculous. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

i took no pics

I guess I dont understand why cell phones have changed how we see the world. Why not just look straight at your kids rather than thru the lens of your camera? It boggles my mind. Stfull says something about not posting the pics. Then why take them? I dont get it.

It amused the hell out of me watching the British Open and everyone is filming the dude teeing off. Why not just watch the dude teeing off? Does that not make some sense? No one wants to see your little tiny, shaky video of someone teeing off.

I wonder where all these pics and videos go. Other than "into the cloud". I think they just sit in space and the parents that took them had high hopes of some photo collage that never happens....

"How'd they get this big so fast?"

A steady diet of sugar, complex carbs and little to no exercise.

I rather see pics of growin youngins than another meme with an "inspirational quote".

I take pics of mine, alot of them. Some I share some I dont. I've never regretted taking a picture of my youngins because they certainly do grow fast, but there is a fine line between enjoying the experience while you are in the moment and worrying about getting a pic so you can post it on social media to get some likes.

It's almost as bad as people that post pictures of their kids first deer and call it a cockle warmer. Or tells us about his kid going to college and meeting someone with a similar bumper sticker.

^snicker

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Preach on
    Your time is coming Just wait a couple more years.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i took no pics

I guess I dont understand why cell phones have changed how we see the world. Why not just look straight at your kids rather than thru the lens of your camera? It boggles my mind. Stfull says something about not posting the pics. Then why take them? I dont get it.

It amused the hell out of me watching the British Open and everyone is filming the dude teeing off. Why not just watch the dude teeing off? Does that not make some sense? No one wants to see your little tiny, shaky video of someone teeing off.

I wonder where all these pics and videos go. Other than "into the cloud". I think they just sit in space and the parents that took them had high hopes of some photo collage that never happens....
    What if you take pics and text them to the grandparents...grandparents tend to like that kind of stuff.

Agreed. Facebook is for unhappy women and bitch men to take selfies.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    It's almost as bad as people that post pictures of their kids first deer and call it a cockle warmer. Or tells us about his kid going to college and meeting someone with a similar bumper sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    I rather see pics of growin youngins than another meme with an "inspirational quote".

I take pics of mine, alot of them. Some I share some I dont. I've never regretted taking a picture of my youngins because they certainly do grow fast, but there is a fine line between enjoying the experience while you are in the moment and worrying about getting a pic so you can post it on social media to get some likes.
    well said!

Good things about Facebook is you don't have to look at it. I will say I would rather have one week of school pics to any political content.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    agreed
    but i dont take pic of day to day events. the first day of school will happen a lot....

and i just wanted to know who the mother fucker was that made hen houses at my farm you big meanie

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Good things about Facebook is you don't have to look at it. I will say I would rather have one week of school pics to any political content.
    i dont facebook....but my wife texted me that she had gotten lots of pics of school aged kids if I wanted her to forward them to me.
    she was making a funny.

What about those graduate signs over there letting us know which school little (mothers maiden name) is heading off to?