Thread: Hog hunting guides

Default Hog hunting guides

My lil kindergartener is dying to kill a pig...A wild one
    Any guides around the midlands area?
    Seen a corn field getting harvested this AM on Bluff road that pushed these 3 out....
    CA48A426-DEDF-48F9-9C0C-B83C60E33288.jpg

Those are good ones.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

There’s a joke in here, but it’s not a nice one.

I don’t have any leads for you, sorry. Seems like you found a good spot. Maybe the landowner would be willing to let you hunt their place.

That looks like one of Mr. Hill’s fields. I am a member at Kingville right down the road from there and would be more than happy to put the little one on a pig. As a matter of fact you can bring a dump truck and fill it up with them if you’d like.

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    That looks like one of Mr. Hill’s fields. I am a member at Kingville right down the road from there and would be more than happy to put the little one on a pig. As a matter of fact you can bring a dump truck and fill it up with them if you’d like.
    I shot my first pig at Kingville 20 years ago with my buddy Brian Hair...his father Bobby put me on one at age 16
    That field is right by your hunting club.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTrooper View Post
    I shot my first pig at Kingville 20 years ago with my buddy Brian Hair...his father Bobby put me on one at age 16
    I wouldn’t say that name to loud.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoTrooper View Post
    Me too lol. You also got chased by one lmao
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Yeah, I did get chased and shot all 5 rounds behind me as I ran....that could’ve been my first kill had I hit the dam thing.
    I was 15 when that happened

I haven’t seen Brian in years KRT....you’ll have to fill me in

Sent you a pm PT.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

My club is across the river from Kingville. When you cross the river on 601, our land is to the right and left on the St. Matthews side. We do not have near as many as Kingville thank God, but we do have plenty. PM me also if interested
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!