Thread: Argentina Dove shoot - Best times

Default Argentina Dove shoot - Best times

In laws are looking at a trip. Ive been before in March. I think they are looking at July 2020 but that doesnt sound right to me. When are good times to go.
    Last edited by BMAC_ducks; 08-16-2019 at 02:20 PM.

July is perfectly fine to go. The birds don't migrate, as long as they are with a reputable outfitter they will be fine pretty much any month of the year.

Whenever people ask me when to go to Argentina, I tell them to go based on the weather. I personally prefer a break from the heat so I go during our summer/Argentina's winter. They could also add ducks as well since the season will be in (this will take place in provinces other than Cordoba where they will likely dove hunt).

Forgot to add, harvest season there is around March - June. There can be some awesome hunts during this because birds can concentrate on fields more than usual. With that said, there is a better chance they'll spend more time in a car driving to and from hunting because the birds move more during this time frame. A good outfitter will have good scouters, they will find birds.