Thread: Water services industry?

Default Water services industry?

Anyone here work in water distribution for a municipality or performs hot taps or something similar? Just looking to network a little if anyone here does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

What’s up? Been in the water wastewater bidness since I was 14.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I have contacts on the distribution side with a sister company of ours.

Been doing it for the City of Albemarle for 26 &1/2 years. I'm the ORC for our distribution system. We do direct taps on ductile iron and cast iron pipe and still use copper for water services.

Looking for people to talk to about insertion valves. I’m with AVT and cover from Texas to Florida, up to NC, and back to Oklahoma. Always looking for municipalities/water to chat up and contractors interested in being installers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold