Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Cops Shot

How do you know what they are or aren’t doing?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

And if in their shoes what would you do differently?

I work with and serve many communities. Some of the finest people I know and work with live in one that has a disproportionately high crime rate. Trust me when I say the vast majority of black folks aren't authority-hating shit heads. I don't even like using the phrase "the hood" anymore. I also want to point out there were riots fifty years ago that make today's problems look like baby poo. There's nothing new under the sun; don't let the information age make you bitter or feel like the sky is falling.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I work with and serve many communities. Some of the finest people I know and work with live in one that has a disproportionately high crime rate. Trust me when I say the vast majority of black folks aren't authority-hating shit heads. I don't even like using the phrase "the hood" anymore. I also want to point out there were riots fifty years ago that make today's problems look like baby poo. There's nothing new under the sun; don't let the information age make you bitter or feel like the sky is falling.
    Like button

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Only difference is, those people were actually fighting for equality. These idiots today are making themselves less than equal.

Best thing that’s ever been typed by black Bart
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I grew up in the hood in Tallahassee. There are plenty of good people in the hood. This didn’t happen in The Sudan. It happened in our country. People of all persuasions can be immoral, ignorant, hateful, and even evil.
    https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset..._720_noupscale
    Last edited by Kioti; 08-16-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    And if in their shoes what would you do differently?
    Problem is that he isn’t in their shoes and he can’t answer that question truthfully
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Only difference is, those people were actually fighting for equality. These idiots today are making themselves less than equal.
    It was the same shit 50 years ago. No one was fighting for equality when a city erupted in flames in the sixties. That's another media/information age myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Problem is that he isn’t in their shoes and he can’t answer that question truthfully
    Absolutely
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!