Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: black dog mafia

No. No. They'd have to use a line.

What...held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Fawn
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

this is funny

i cant see what he's got but i can tell you this....we have a bunch of pears at my place. at certain times, they get eaten like crazy. I was all excited for my expert deer management strategies to be paying off....so I put a camera on the tree at a really cool angle thinking I was gonna get the neatest pics ever. Turns out I got 100s of pics of coyotes coming in, taking a pear, running off to eat it, and coming back ten minutes later for another one. I had no clue they liked them so much....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this is funny

i cant see what he's got but i can tell you this....we have a bunch of pears at my place. at certain times, they get eaten like crazy. I was all excited for my expert deer management strategies to be paying off....so I put a camera on the tree at a really cool angle thinking I was gonna get the neatest pics ever. Turns out I got 100s of pics of coyotes coming in, taking a pear, running off to eat it, and coming back ten minutes later for another one. I had no clue they liked them so much....
    There is a persimmon tree at my buddy’s farm that he says the coyotes love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

yep. i put a camera on a persimmon that was loaded but at least that one had 50% deer pics. the other 50% was yotes.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My granddaddy fought them like hell for a couple years eating his watermelons and cantaloupes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?