Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Kawasaki mule

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    most uncomfortable utv out there. but its free.
    Nothings free in life...

If it's free take the damn thing to a dealership and let em fix it. Mozzletop motherfocker

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    That mule's name is Kawasaki. So I think we all know what Cromer is going to do to a mule named Kawasaki
    Not kill shit off of it and blame the mule?

You going to Ohio to get a Mule. Know I fully understand
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

starter neutral switch. Some can be adjusted and others just get replaced. Pretty easy fix

Update: Long story short. The Mule has been parked at my SIL lake house in KY the last few years. I spoke with her yesterday and she said there isn't a damn thing wrong with it. My 75 year old FIL just don't know how to operate it and thinks its suppose to ride like a Cadilac. It has recently been serviced, probably never been in the mud and is almost like new.

Knowing my FIL, I was skeptical that anything was wrong so that is why I called her. I've got to go up there over Labor Day anyhow, I have no doubt it's in almost pristine condition and will be bringing it back.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Sounds most like a neutral safety switch out of adjustment, really not an issue on that machine as long as you don’t try and start it at full throttle. Pick that bastard up and “riiiiide til you can’t no mo”
    G

Don't ever trust government. Don't ever trust this sick society. Don't ever trust that law enforcement can protect you when you need it. -Duck Tape