Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cable TV and Internet Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I've got all of the SEC, U, ACC, and the rest of the ESPNs on sling, you can look at their options. You can drop it back and forth on a monthly basis.. I pay the extra 5 for the package with the golf channel.
    Thanks, will check it out
    Meet Dick, Dick is a Climp5in fan...Ö..Don't be a Dick

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The kicker is trying to get the SEC network in there.
    This is where Spectrum uses the "package" leverage
    YouTube Tv has the SEC channel in their lineup. MG

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?gcli...=aw.ds#panel-0
    Aliqua die cognoscetis!

YouTube TV includes the SEC Network and ACC Network. For streaming services, YouTube TV and Hulu Live can't be beat from a sports perspective.

You might be interested that CNET just did a new review comparing SLing with YouTube TV. Here is the matrix and the link to the full article is below. I am one week in and I am very impressed. True 1080 performance (Spectrum is 720 HD for their cable boxes) and really enjoying having my DVR back and included. MG

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.08.53 AM.png

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-tv...tag=CAD590a51e
    Aliqua die cognoscetis!

Trying out Youtube TV, seems ok so far. I’ve got a smart TV in the den, but for my other 2 TVs, will need to get something else to watch it with. What are others using - chrome cast- Roku???? What’s the best alternative for a non- smart tv. ?

Tired of the new ATT directv. I’ve been a customer for 18 years , they used to work with you when a promo ended to lower your bill, but now they won’t budge.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

What he said. Don't own a smart TV
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I've only ever used Roku, and it's worked great. We got ours free when we got our Sling TV subscription. The Roku outlasted Sling TV by years.

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Trying out Youtube TV, seems ok so far. I’ve got a smart TV in the den, but for my other 2 TVs, will need to get something else to watch it with. What are others using - chrome cast- Roku???? What’s the best alternative for a non- smart tv. ?

Tired of the new ATT directv. I’ve been a customer for 18 years , they used to work with you when a promo ended to lower your bill, but now they won’t budge.
    You aren't talking to the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Trying out Youtube TV, seems ok so far. Iíve got a smart TV in the den, but for my other 2 TVs, will need to get something else to watch it with. What are others using - chrome cast- Roku???? Whatís the best alternative for a non- smart tv. ?

Tired of the new ATT directv. Iíve been a customer for 18 years , they used to work with you when a promo ended to lower your bill, but now they wonít budge.
    All you need is Roku, plug it into HDMI on your older TV
    The Ultra model has better remote and hardware performance.

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Ultra-St...gateway&sr=8-3
    Last edited by YoungBuckTX; 08-21-2019 at 09:44 PM.