Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirkland Golf Balls

I like the ball. Wife bought me a case from Costco a few weeks back. They have a nice feel off the tee box and have a really nice greenside manner. $24 for 24 balls is a heck of a deal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Double digit handicappers won't be able to tell a difference, but you're not getting a pro v1 level ball anymore.
    This is what Ive heard about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

people that try to save money on cable by buying roku firestick youtube tv swear by them.

hope this helps
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

When I was a kid we walked the edges of fairways.. My eyes were always looking for golf balls. It's funny how far they've come from the old balls. I can still remember grimacing when I mishit those old ht balatas.

Srixon softfeels are $20 a case. Then you don't have to stare at a Kirkland logo every time you address a ball.

Balata's were the shit.

Yesterday was a slow day

The yard usually has a at least a dozen balls after league play day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I guess I will be playing them for a while. I once told my wife about them and how they were supposed to be good balls, but Costco never had them in stock. Well, she was in there one time when they had them and she brought home 8 dozen. LOL
    Same thing happened to me. In laws are Costco members and I told them about the originals and grab some if they see them. A year+ later they give me 2 24 packs for my birthday. Smiled and said thanks and all but they aren't the same ball. The E6x comparison is a good one. I will use them in spring time when I am spraying it a little more and just getting started again for the year. For past three years I have just been buying used Pro V1x from different online places. The mint balls are great and cost about what a mid level would cost.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Took me along a decade or more to realize that Titleist was not pronounced tittly-ist. Still is, though, in my mind.

That's all the input I've got concerning golf balls....
    Bravos and Butthead concur.

that's it. go return your partially used $10 golf balls to costco. be sure to complain a lot and post on facepage right after the pics of your kids with the same stupid smile bc their mother takes 100s of pics of them every day doing remedial tasks.

I don't play golf with the type of people that would buy Kirkland balls, and then complain about them to the company.. Life is too short, it's rare.. but there are few people that I'll be like "get out of the cart" or "throw that tee up again"..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I don't play golf with the type of people that would buy Kirkland balls, and then complain about them to the company.. Life is too short, it's rare.. but there are few people that I'll be like "get out of the cart" or "throw that tee up again"..
    I will beat you with yellow Kirkland golf balls
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I will beat you with yellow Kirkland golf balls
    Was talking with Highstrung the other day...let’s get a scducks golf tournament together

No you won't.. Also you're not one of those people, I like you better now @Boozer

Smalltown, I'm good with it. I've tried to not touch a club, might have to today though.. I went and put myself camera again, even though I hate that
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-26-2019 at 06:59 AM.

No you won't.. Also you're not one of those people, I like you better now
    Your dad invited me last Sunday. Hate I couldn't make it. He did, however, use the word "anytime", so one never knows.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 09-26-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

haha, a couple of were standing around talking about it at burger time.. I honestly thought y'all would show up, didn't miss anything though. Hopefully we'll get a push of birds soon.. down to like two or three stands worth of shooting overnight.

his dad said "anytime" to me back in 2015

and the only thing missing from HS' life is playing golf with me. I see the orthopod next thursday. maybe I can hit the links this decade....

haha, a couple of were standing around talking about it at burger time.. I honestly thought y'all would show up, didn't miss anything though. Hopefully we'll get a push of birds soon.. down to like two or three stands worth of shooting overnight.
    As long as I'm on your mind... Ben had a barn burner

hell, they didnt hear you and said "damn it sure is quiet without boozer here."

Wtf is an orthopod?