Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Epstein finally got suicided

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Truth bawwwwwwwwwwwwwa
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hadn't checked on him in hours? They check on regular inmates more frequently than that:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...parent-suicide

Well they are union workers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Well they are union workers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever we have an inmate on suicide watch we can not leave his side. Even to go to the bathroom we have to be relieved. There are also cameras inside the cells.

This wasnt your typical inmate..
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    This wasnt your typical inmate..
    He would have been considered a "broad publicity" inmate if he would have been in the Federal system. None of it really makes any sense to me because due to "who he is" and the nature of his case I figured the Feds would have picked him up pretty fast. IMO he was left where he was because it was a lot easier place to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    He would have been considered a "broad publicity" inmate if he would have been in the Federal system. None of it really makes any sense to me because due to "who he is" and the nature of his case I figured the Feds would have picked him up pretty fast. IMO he was left where he was because it was a lot easier place to kill him.
    Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

If read some of the stuff on Epstein about the allegations against him and others. While I really don’t care if he s still breathing or not as long as the facts come out.
    The one thing I kept circling back to was where the hell are/were these girls parents? From the images posted on the web, these weren’t, or didn’t look to be, throw away’s or runaways or what have you. I know appearances can be deceitful but all the girls were attractive that dressed as if they were from decent households.
    Who would let their 14 to 17 year old daughter get on a plane to go to some old guys ‘private island’. Are parents that awol or just stupid?
    I know Epstein is ultimately responsible as well as the pervs dipping into the teens but these parents need to be seriously beat around the head area severely.

I would imaging these were all sex slave/abducted girls but I'm merely assuming here....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Offer a good looking girl a "modeling contract" and show a little bit of conspicuous wealth and decadency and most parent fall in line.

Many of them were from broken homes. The parents didn't know or care where the kids were.

In the case of Nadia, hell he out right bought her from Nadias parents.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Some of the rapes occurred in his own home and not far away. He wore down the girls over time [grooming] via desensitizing activities before he finally raped. Textbook predator actions. Many rapes occur this way. Predator earns trust and gets the victim's guard down. Physicality increases subtly over time.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    He was in a federal facility.

Hillary tried to tell him...”Back off or I’ll kill yourself”

QUOTE=Bownut;2646344]He was in a federal facility.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Since I don't really give a crap about it and kept hearing he was in "new York jail" I didn't even bother to read the articles and assumed. After I actually read that he was already in federal custody I just scratched my head even more.

wskinner, here’s a new article about the two hallway cameras not working properly the night Epstein was ‘suicided’. It’s not the original one I read weeks ago, but it’s more detailed.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51164...ign=benshapiro

This whole thing is beginning to sound like Las Vegas did with the changing stories.

Also read today that supposedly the DOJ isn’t going to proceed with the prosecution because Epstein is dead. Reportedly that may mean that the others involved go scot free...?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'