Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tacoma owners look here

Yep, still look the same.

I don't know all what apple car play does, but others seem very excited for the news!

No shit
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I love my Tacoma. I have owned 6 of them (3 right now). Sometimes I wish it was bigger so I could tow bigger stuff easier, but day to day, I wouldn't want anything else. Folks talk about them being small, but I'm a little different. I like small vehicles and don't need lots of creature comforts because I'm not a woman. Hell, I drive the smallest of them all...a 2014 Single Cab 4x4. It doesn't even have power windows or door locks. It's perfect and I plan to keep it till I die.
    I do not like the looks of the 2016+ Tacoma, so I don't know if I will ever buy another one.
    Pretty much exactly how I feel, but I only own one of them. '07 with 180K miles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have a 2018 Tacoma 4x4 v6, I'm very happy with it. 22-24,mpg. My advice is get a long bed if you can find it. Back seat is not comfy but has good storage.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

2007 Double cab V6 6speed manual 4x4 140,000 miles. Great truck very reliable wish it had a longer bed. I plan on driving it a long time, truck prices today are crazy.

Guy that works for me got hit in the passenger rear door. Rolled it 3 times.

He and his girlfriend were a little sore but otherwise ok.

He picked up his new one Saturday - exactly the same. I mean, why not?6315.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Dayum. That should buff right out.

Truck above is mine that I rolled 3 times. Quality speaks for itself since my girlfriend and I walked away. Will drive one for the rest of my life.

Took the new one to the fire station that came to the scene and told 'em he got it fixed.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Had an 84 longbed that I regret getting rid of to this day. 174,000 original miles with the 22r motor. She would have lasted me a lifetime.

05 Tacoma access cab 6 speed manual current daily driver. About to hit 260,000. She’s done everything I’ve ever asked of her. Even some things that were beyond her limitations. Other than brakes, plugs, universal joints and a mysterious water pump leak that started when I had it in the dealership for service, everything else and I mean all parts are factory. Still on the factory clutch but I believe I’m on borrowed time with that. She’s not a family friendly vehicle but she makes a hell of a UTV with air conditioning.

Also have a 18 tundra crew max that is our around town family wagon that KRT fixed up for me about a month ago. Still need to post some pics of his work.

Toyota’s have served me well.
    Last edited by joshua2; 08-15-2019 at 10:09 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Took the new one to the fire station that came to the scene and told 'em he got it fixed.
    My man

Hell, if it woulda rolled over another 1/4 turn ya coulda drove it over to Campbells to get it straightened out

I emailed Toyota earlier this year asking when a diesel version will come out. No time soon was their answer.

One of my friends has 2017 double cab. No clue what engine but I swear it pulls better than my 06 tundra w the 4.7.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

i have a 15. love it. paid off. no issues. bed is plenty big for what 90% of the folks on here need except for hauling their fragile ego and small penis complex. I have a utility trailer if I need to make a big Lowe's run or help someone move. rides good on the highway and gas mileage is good. hauls trailers and boats just fine. the backseat is only slightly more inconvenient for an adult than a full size truck. who carries grown men in the back seat of a truck anyway at least for any distance. my wife says I look like a badass mofo in it but she isn't that picky so take that w a grain of salt.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

5'4" here. And I feel cramped in them..
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    my wife says I look like a badass mofo in it but she isn't that picky so take that w a grain of salt.
    My wife calls mine a Lesbo truck. She hates it. I tell her I'm about as lesbian as the come.

Been getting prices on one the past couple days. Probably Sr 4door 4wd will be what I go with.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I emailed Toyota earlier this year asking when a diesel version will come out. No time soon was their answer.
    You'd be better off emailing our government.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I bounced around in a Hilux last week for about 10 hours, I really want one here. I just sold my Tundra and have no intention of buying a new vehicle, but if a diesel Toyota were to come out in the US I'd be very tempted to go pick one up.