Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost another Walmart shooting...

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I agree with that. I just don’t understand the mindset of people that need to make sure others know they are carrying.
    How you gonna be tacticool if you don't virtue signal you're tacticool?

You think the tan and olive green cargo pants and photographers vest would be enough for most of these "operators".

We had a manhunt on for a lost little kid this morning. Was I carrying? Yep. Would I have wanted anyone to know it? Nope.

I cannot believe that somebody didn't shoot that dumb ass...

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I agree with that. I just don’t understand the mindset of people that need to make sure others know they are carrying.
    I don’t need to let other people know, but open carry is definitely easier, more comfortable, and more accessible. It is also more accessible for someone to try to take it. This wouldn’t be very smart, but I am sure it crosses peoples mind sometimes.

While Concealed carrying I am always nervous that someone random will see it and freak out through printing or if my shirt comes up etc.
    If we could open carry legally I would be less concerned about someone accidentally seeing my firearm and would think that in open carry states people in general are less alarmed when they see armed citizens vs us in SC essentially sneaking around armed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact; World would be a better place had fireman capped him.

So was he arrested for being a dumb ass, or breaking a law? We have open carry here in NC. We also have something called "Going armed to the terror of the people", which I understand can be a slippery slope.
    Last edited by scmoose; 08-09-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    So was he arrested for being a dumb ass, or breaking a law? We have open carry here in NC. We also have something called "Going armed to the terror of the people", which I understand can be a slippery slope.
    And if there was ever a case to use that law this is it.

Found this on another forum. Perfect retort to a sanctimonious jackass you may run across.

Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 6.18.21 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Found this on another forum. Perfect retort to a sanctimonious jackass you may run across.

Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 6.18.21 PM.png
    Although the subject of the thread in general is horrible, this made me laugh immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    How you gonna be tacticool if you don't virtue signal you're tacticool?

You think the tan and olive green cargo pants and photographers vest would be enough for most of these "operators".
    Heybo, slow your roll. All it takes to be a straight up operator is a website to tell people what kind of hardware you're "running".