Thread: Pigeons

Default Pigeons

Anyone raising/keeping any for dog training?

I can't seem to find anyone around the Florence area that sells them. I'd like to get a pair to start my own little supply.

I've tried the whole trapping them under over passes thing, my trap got stolen (facepalm). I'm not really interested in paying $100 for some racing homers either. Somebody learn me.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Call Palmetto Pigeon Plant in Sumter.

They come up at the Springfield livestock auction, too.
    Last edited by wob; 08-08-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Go to Tractor Supply. Lady that works there has em or had em. Lives on Claussen Rd. I lost her name & # but I think her name is Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Go to Tractor Supply. Lady that works there has em or had em. Lives on Claussen Rd. I lost her name & # but I think her name is Mary.
    Thank you. I'll check into that.

Sumter Pigeon Plant wants $90 pair for good birds. $5/bird for cull birds that are over 5 years old. For anyone interested.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14