Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yellow Stone (Spoilers)

overall quality of the show took a nosedive this season. the scripting, acting, its just shitty.

Wolfie has done watched her twice nekkid....only a matter of time before he mauls her to get his piece.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    overall quality of the show took a nosedive this season. the scripting, acting, its just shitty.
    Agreed. There’s what 5 love stories going on now and last night was the first fight scene of the whole season so far.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I hope they keep it realistic moving forward. Big fan. Love that Rip steamrolled the motorcycles. But the Indian mom tells Casey to come back and love her after they see a wolf in the same direction their shirtless kid just ran off into the woods in the middle of Montana backcountry? This is of course after he’s already been kidnapped my meth heads. That was just a stupid scene.
    I didnt think about the wolf, I was thinking about them having sex and you know the kid was hiding in the bushes watching. Thats kinda wierd IMO

Just started watching the show. I’m in season 2 so far & it’s awesome.

I still like the show very much, but since they moved to the 9pm timeslot, I doubt we will see anymore of naked Beth out at the round pen.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I hope they keep it realistic moving forward. Big fan. Love that Rip steamrolled the motorcycles. But the Indian mom tells Casey to come back and love her after they see a wolf in the same direction their shirtless kid just ran off into the woods in the middle of Montana backcountry? This is of course after he’s already been kidnapped my meth heads. That was just a stupid scene.
    Don’t forget, that kid done stomped the head of a rattlesnake to death with his boots just so he wouldn’t be disobedient to his daddy. That snakes head was the size of rips fist
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I still like the show very much, but since they moved to the 9pm timeslot, I doubt we will see anymore of naked Beth out at the round pen.
    We already had to see Jimmy’s ass but they made up for it with that calf roper chick’s ass.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We already had to see Jimmy’s ass but they made up for it with that calf roper chick’s ass.
    But we saw ALL of Beth in season 1.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Barrel horse girl is damn strong

How can you access the show from the start? I can only find the recent episodes.
    Last edited by murraywader; 07-14-2020 at 03:41 PM.

We went back and caught a missed episode on Amazon, pretty sure.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Ran into the same problem with the Roku and Paramount app. I wanted to watch the end of season 2 again

Yep - just checked - you can get them on Prime, but you have to buy them. I think it's $16.99/season. We just needed to catch up on one missed episode and it was about $3.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 07-14-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

So you mean a t.v. show isn't realistic?!?!

I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

I did a management ride this morning and there was a Honda Civic parked on me. A quarter mile down the road a woman and 2 little kids on bikes with red bike helmets were pedaling along. That motorcycle scene went through my mind, but I just waved and said Haaay...

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I did a management ride this morning and there was a Honda Civic parked on me. A quarter mile down the road a woman and 2 little kids on bikes with red bike helmets were pedaling along. That motorcycle scene went through my mind, but I just waved and said Haaay...
    You could’ve just used a tire iron or axe handle. Soccer moms probably don’t act as badass as bikers.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

“ why is this man making us dig holes, mama?”

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You should have rolled up on them, slammed on the brakes and pulled your Teeter out on her....