Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dabozo's Douche Nozzles Are At It Again

I just found it on Twitter. Thats about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of

He got one riding the pine in ‘16. He played half of four games last year , pouted took his ball and went to Missouri. Seems fair to me. He Spurriered when Dabo made a decision for the team as opposed to the one.

I'm more convinced than ever that there are entirely too many media outlets in college football now, and 90% of them are hacks to begin with. The 2019 season is starting in less than 3 weeks and this is the kinda shit we're talking about?

I'm gonna quit my job today. BUT, I still wanna be paid by my former employer?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I'm more convinced than ever that there are entirely too many media outlets in college football now, and 90% of them are hacks to begin with. The 2019 season is starting in less than 3 weeks and this is the kinda shit we're talking about?
    They all want you to spend 9.99 a month to read something that's "VIP" but will come out for free in 2 days too...
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 08-08-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

"Confetti..." is that what y'all call Benjamins these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Hook ‘em.

ESPN Article
    Bryant wasn’t the answer for Clemson, but he was part of the equation
    Usually, you see championship teams give rings to just about every player who was part of the team at some point during the season, the idea being that even if they weren’t part of the team at the end, they still made a real contribution to a championship.

And Bryant definitely made a contribution to Clemson’s championship season. Bryant posted 461 passing yards and 130 rushing yards in four games for the Tigers last year.

It’s very arguable the team doesn’t go undefeated without Bryant’s 12-for-17, 205-yard performance against Texas A&M in a 28-26 Week 2 win, a game in which freshman wunderkind Trevor Lawrence struggled. Without that win, Clemson possibly doesn’t even make the playoffs.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-08-2019 at 04:58 PM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Had a classmate quit the citadel his junior year. He didn’t get a band of gold either Unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    The ESPN guys are acting like Dabo's somehow being petty. I don't get it.
    Typical media racist, white power, Trump derangement syndrome, etc...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

I would tell Bryant to pound sand too but apparently it seems to be protocol
    to give it.

Did he send one over to The Betty Ford Clinic for PNobes?

Yall watch to much TV
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    ESPN Article
    Bryant wasn’t the answer for Clemson, but he was part of the equation
    Usually, you see championship teams give rings to just about every player who was part of the team at some point during the season, the idea being that even if they weren’t part of the team at the end, they still made a real contribution to a championship.

And Bryant definitely made a contribution to Clemson’s championship season. Bryant posted 461 passing yards and 130 rushing yards in four games for the Tigers last year.

It’s very arguable the team doesn’t go undefeated without Bryant’s 12-for-17, 205-yard performance against Texas A&M in a 28-26 Week 2 win, a game in which freshman wunderkind Trevor Lawrence struggled. Without that win, Clemson possibly doesn’t even make the playoffs.
    Clemson makes the playoffs with one loss last year.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

He quit, end of story.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He still has more rings than any USuC player
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

I think the coots better be worried about kelly b. He is going to break that Missouri slump they in with the coots.

Am I missing something that the ring was for last year which he was on the team?

He was on the team but quit. Also we do realize kelly didn't ask for a ring?