Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nonresident Arkansas dates

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    SC tags at the ramp by me this morning
    Them boys must not have been smart enough to rent a truck.

I hunt federal land out there frequently and have for a number of years. This year has certainly seen an increase in competition on refuge land. Most encounters are with residents who are pissed we beat them to "their hole"...We've hunted same area and holes for last 6 years and there's alot of new faces this year. 8/10 trucks at ramps are usually AR tags...Havent seen a SC tag yet this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SC85 View Post
    I hunt federal land out there frequently and have for a number of years. This year has certainly seen an increase in competition on refuge land. Most encounters are with residents who are pissed we beat them to "their hole"...We've hunted same area and holes for last 6 years and there's alot of new faces this year. 8/10 trucks at ramps are usually AR tags...Havent seen a SC tag yet this year.
    I saw 4 SC tags one morning at a ramp for the refuge I use frequently a week or two ago.

We killed ducks, found spots where no one else was, and had no one close. I've never had issues with out of state tags on my vehicle in the nearly 20 years I've been going out there, but I run AR tags and boat stickers now (legally).

treat people like you want to be treated and they don't mess with your stuff. All the assholes ive run into in AR haven't been locals. Majority have been from SC.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.