Thread: Boykin eye question

Default Boykin eye question

Just got home from work and noticed my boy mine eyes were funny looking. One pupil looks normal and one is extremely small. Wondering if anyone has ever had something like this happen in this breed. D8096C98-17BE-4033-80B9-79A0A8502FA7.jpg
    6CD4D17B-D931-4B1A-BAD9-C0F286D4F09E.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Please excuse the mess. We’re in the process of moving with a 3 year old
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

aniscoria, take him to the vet in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by holdin down the fort View Post
    aniscoria, take him to the vet in the morning
    Thanks. That’s the plan. She’s acting fine but still worried. Hate searching anything on the interwebs cause it’s all bad but figured I could get some answers here. Thank you
    R. Not

Woke up this morning and she was back to normal. Both pupils are the same. Still called the vet and spoke personally with them and explained what was going on. They asked the normal has she eaten anything that we’ve seen out of the ordinary, head trauma, anything been poked in that eye. While I was at work I couldn’t see any of this but my wife said it was just a normal day at the house. He said just keep an eye on her and if it happens again to bring her in. She hasn’t been acting out of the ordinary and everything seems fine. He said somethings like plants and chemicals can’t affect the eye and she may have bumped into something. Crazy little brown dogs
    R. Not