Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: El Paso at least 18 dead

Default El Paso at least 18 dead

Mass shooting at Walmart in El Paso today. At least 18 dead. What the hell is this world coming to?
    Last edited by reeltight; 08-03-2019 at 06:55 PM.

I've got a couple of black buddies that are like WTF!!!! Another white mass shooter taken alive "without incident". I have no explanation for them.

Any word on him being a white supremacist?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I can't think of a more opportune time to use your service weapon than on the scene of a mass murderer. No jury would ever question the "I thought I saw a gun" or "he was reaching for something" in a case like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I've got a couple of black buddies that are like WTF!!!! Another white mass shooter taken alive "without incident". I have no explanation for them.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Any word on him being a white supremacist?
    There’s apparently a manifesto floating claiming him as a “white supremacist ” but many have claimed it to be fake. Who knows with today’s age and time. Social media is a terrible terrible thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Too much good going for trump. News cycle needed changing.

Change my mind

My prayers are with the innocent victims. Because no matter what they were innocent.
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 08-03-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Video gamer......out of touch with the real world.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Look at the crib that cat was living in! 21 yr old with a silver spoon.

Damn. Rabbitman making the most sense of anyone in this thread.

Put down the cool aid. Crazy stupid mother fuckers exist in both Democrats and Republicans.

Maybe just maybe Antifa started talking about going down there (in Sept if I remember correctly). Dumbass inbred piece of shit who spends his days jacking off to radical websites sees this and gets all fired up. He shot his load before he read the whole story so he packed up and headed to El Paso that night.

Or maybe you guys are right. Maybe the Clinton's decided things were going too good for Trump. And they called up Soros who orchestrated the whole thing.

Or .... maybe the entire world isn't as clear cut as you try to make it out to be and the world doesn't revolve around my side against their side.

I'm sure I'll be called a liberal within 5 minutes of this post. But man up. Call these piece of shits out. Stop saying it was a conspiracy anytime you don't like the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Video gamer......out of touch with the real world.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Nah bruh. An evil person who doesn’t even deserve a trial..
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Well at least he was mindful not to damage his ears.

I looked his old man up. Man bun wearing buddist who helps cure addiction by making sounds off a crystal bell...

I mean you got to be a sick, sick individual to do this kind of crap. Just don’t understand where these wackos keep coming from. Almost unimaginable we keep having this happen. Prayers to these families.

Sad. I swear I don’t get it. Can any one on here explain what good it will do taking him alive?

Understand what is causing all the mental illness in our great country, and it all ends..... Pretty F'd up
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    There’s apparently a manifesto floating claiming him as a “white supremacist ” but many have claimed it to be fake.
    I found it and read it. If it is fake, it was written by a republican.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Nah bruh. An evil person who doesn’t even deserve a trial..
    I agree. Bottom Line.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

They should make an example out of him and get this thing over with in less than 6 months.

Give him the chair and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had it my way, every mass shooter would be killed at the scene and their name, address, identity would never be released, so the next time one of these sick people consider something like this, they will know 2 things. 1. They will die. 2. No one will ever know their name.