Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spypoint Wireless Trail Camera

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Spypoint link micro. Same one linked in the op. 150 normally but on sale at academy for 120
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Daytime image quality when I pull the card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hey baby, you wanna ride in my new truck???

Stand down. That's an order.

Well my Spypoint Link Micro started working. Getting tons of pictures day and night, 4 to 5 bars. I'm not sure what cured the issue, but it is working fine now. All pictures of 4 spotted fawns and 6 does, not one buck to be seen. They come out every morning and every night.
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

What setting are y’all using on the link micro of when to send the pics to your phone
    And how does it work it only ask for one time if you go with the more than one day

What setting are y’all using on the link micro of when to send the pics to your phone
    And how does it work it only ask for one time if you go with the more than one day

Medium sensitivity sending pics 2 times a day
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    The time is the first transfer time. I set mine to 12 times a day and to start at 6 am. So I assume that means it will check to send pictures ever 2 hours starting with 6 am, 8 am, 10 am, etc. I'm not getting pics every hour, so I can't say for certain that this is the case, but it seems like I always got them at the top of the even hours.

The time matters more when you do it less frequently. For example if you do 1 time a day it would be that time. If you did it twice a day it would be 12 hours from them.

Someone who has used the camera more may be able to correct me. But that was my interpretation of the settings.

That’s it. I set mine for 2 times a day at 10 am. It will send me pics at 10 am and 10pm

Less transfer times the longer the battery life

I have mine on instant transfer and I bet I’ve had it out for months and I’m still at 97%.

Don’t trust their battery level thing on their app. One day it will just die. Lowest any of my 4 cameras has gotten was 82%

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Don’t trust their battery level thing on their app. One day it will just die. Lowest any of my 4 cameras has gotten was 82%
    Gotcha. I moved it the other day and it said the same on the display. I don’t use cheap batteries though.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I have mine on instant transfer and I bet I’ve had it out for months and I’m still at 97%.

I put one out yesterday, just got some pictures transfer through and it says 66% life! It hasn’t been 24hours

Does transfer time just mean when it sends you all of your pictures throughout the day, or does that mean that it is only taking pictures during that one time of the day then she set?

I used Duracell or Energizer, something name brand good batteries so I know it’s not that.
    Last edited by duckz; 08-22-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckz View Post
    I put one out yesterday, just got some pictures transfer through and it says 66% life! It hasn’t been 24hours

Does transfer time just mean when it sends you all of your pictures throughout the day, or does that mean that it is only taking pictures during that one time of the day then she set?

I used Duracell or Energizer, something name brand good batteries so I know it’s not that.
    it prefers lithium batteries if I remember correctly.
    transfer times are when it will transmit photos. takes photos 24/7 just transmits when you schedule it to.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    it prefers lithium batteries if I remember correctly.
    transfer times are when it will transmit photos. takes photos 24/7 just transmits when you schedule it to.
    ahhhhhhh! stupid me. Going to change that right now. I read the manual but was confused on what exactly it meant. thank you!!

Part two- if you choose multiple transfer times, when does it transfer? It doesn't give you multiple time options. I just chose 9pm for instance, but if I choose two transfer times, what are the two times?

edit - you guys saying that the time is wrong, you are correct because I was at 66% all morning and now I am at 74% ! ha ha
    Last edited by duckz; 08-22-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duckz View Post
    ahhhhhhh! stupid me. Going to change that right now. I read the manual but was confused on what exactly it meant. thank you!!

Part two- if you choose multiple transfer times, when does it transfer? It doesn't give you multiple time options. I just chose 9pm for instance, but if I choose two transfer times, what are the two times?

edit - you guys saying that the time is wrong, you are correct because I was at 66% all morning and now I am at 74% ! ha ha
    See my post and visor's above but if you say twice a day and set the first transfer time to 9 pm, it will send pics at 9pm and 9am. 12 times a day would transmit every 2 hours. Etc

In my experience, you need to run lithiums in all trail cams.
    Carolina Counsel