Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Spypoint Wireless Trail Camera

My micros are working great now. I had some issues with a few but trailcam pro cannot be beaten for customer service and they had new cameras in my hands within a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seem to have went to crap. My cell link worked for a week and I have purchased two separate micros that will not activate. I have been through customer service, the chat and email with a owner. He tried to activate using the sims card number and the cameras still will not communicate. The Middy reviews are terrible also. I think I will stick with traditional cameras when I return these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    They seem to have went to crap. My cell link worked for a week and I have purchased two separate micros that will not activate. I have been through customer service, the chat and email with a owner. He tried to activate using the sims card number and the cameras still will not communicate. The Middy reviews are terrible also. I think I will stick with traditional cameras when I return these two.
    Check out the tatacam.

Only a guess but they may have issues with the latest batch.

can someone with experience help me update the firmware?

I downloaded the file, formatted the SD, copied all the files from the downloaded file, pasted to SD, loaded into camera with battery tray out, inserted battery tray, then cut camera on. It does all the weird light stuff, then goes straight orange. It finally takes a pic after a few minutes of sitting there. It sent the pic to my app but all the info on the bottom of the picture is scrambled and isnt legible.

It is pretty damn aggravating.

These are the file names located inside the zip file.

I had damn near perfect service yesterday in the house and now it stays orange, disappears, takes a picture, and goes back orange. It says it communicated with the app but the firmware never changed.

Screenshot of the app screen for this camera.

I would re format the card and download the update straight to the SD card.....and I would let it rewrite the files if it asks.

Might even try it with a different SD card.

I do that with Lowrance updates.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-17-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Sounds like if you are having to take the power source out it is like the link evo. I usually don't have any problems with their firmware updates. I would do like CD says. If that doesn't work I'd call their customer service. They can do it over the air. Once you get them on the line it will take about 5 mins for them to update it. That's gonna be my plan for my remaining spypoints from now on.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid