Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas App....

did you run inside and buy anything?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Not a thing. It’s a trap. I make my own rolling papers from brown grocery sacks.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 07-23-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Wouldn't it just be better for everyone if the station decreased the price per gallon at the pump to get ALL the business?
    Hold up on that car wash....

There is no place for common sense around here.....you take that mess elsewhere

good job, jj!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I use the app. Have $57 currently in my account. Im getting gas ever other day so why not use the app.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I use it. Here's my opinion. If you dont own a business or have a company vehicle its not worth it. The money you "save" can also be saved by going to the next gas station down the road because the gas stations in my area are limited. I have a company vehicle so it works out for me on the company's dime
    Non Supporting Member

13 year old me was hoping this was a different type of gas app

Today I used it at the Spinx near my work. The gas was 2.39 with .12 back per gallon. The two gas stations across the interstate were 2.38 a gallon.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 07-23-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I downloaded the app when the thread was first posted and in one month I've earned $60 back. I've withdrawn from the app twice by sending it to my Paypal and then transferring to my bank from there. No issues, quick turnaround on cashing out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glad it worked for you. In about a month and a half, I’ve saved a little over $100

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I use the app. Have $57 currently in my account. Im getting gas ever other day so why not use the app.
    Same here. Currently around $15

Cashed out $75 the other day already have $15 back in my account
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I use it. Takes an extra 3 seconds at the pump. Just got my second $50 cabelas gift card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

I use the Gasbuddy card (linked to my checking account) that saved $0.15/gal. on my last fill-up. Where I got gas, I used the Murphy app. Saved money with that, too. Had the station been an Upside station, then I could have tripple-dipped on gas savings.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Man! Y’all are killin’ it!

This thing is coming in handy again!! Pretty good referral perk right now. Use a code, mine or whoever’s and it’s $.30 a gallon off first fill up. My code is CYPR9, or find one online. Either way, just passing along. I’ve got $380 over two years, and I drove 1/10 of what I did before Covid. Back driving again so it’s racking up.