Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish Id

You think it was poisonous?

this place never dissapoints.

whiting. best eating fish in the ocean.

my daughter would laugh at you and your boga grip....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

And then there’s the dick comments. My wife caught this while we were shark fishing. I removed the hook and gave her the grips because she wanted to release it but didn’t want to touch it. I know it’s hard to believe but I’m 38 and never salt water fished even though I live 60 miles from the coast. All of my recent experience has been off a dock on the Stono where I catch the same 4 species of fish. To those that helped, thank you. The rest, eat a dick. And I sincerely mean that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its ok. not everyone likes to touch a fish.

but, if you post a pic of a 1lb whiting on a boga grip and dont know what it is, you are opening yourself up for ridicule. some thick skin might help....

I’m not mad at all. Just find it funny to catch flak from some of these guys that piss themselves over a garter snake. It’s all good and I know absolutely dick about salt water. But I have enjoyed it. Finally went surf fishing for the first time and caught black drum and a beautiful little catfish. And landed my first shark. These salt fish are fighters.

you can be afraid of them little saltwater cats. they find new and inventive ways to thrash and poke the piss out of you

Them saltwater cats always get the grip. It only took me once to find out why
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Them saltwater cats always get the grip. It only took me once to find out why
    Worse than the freshwater ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    I’m not mad at all. Just find it funny to catch flak from some of these guys that piss themselves over a garter snake. It’s all good and I know absolutely dick about salt water. But I have enjoyed it. Finally went surf fishing for the first time and caught black drum and a beautiful little catfish. And landed my first shark. These salt fish are fighters.

Whiting aren't the spawn of Satan either.

I am cutting the line or chunking the rod overboard before I ever touch one of those bastages again. Severely allergic to the point I pass out when I get stung...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its ok. not everyone likes to touch a fish.

but, if you post a pic of a 1lb whiting on a boga grip and dont know what it is, you are opening yourself up for ridicule. some thick skin might help....
    indeed.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.