Thread: Another One Bailing

Default Another One Bailing

One of the top cornerback recruits from the class of 2018 could be on the move. According to multiple reports, Clemson DB Kyler McMichael has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal.

Coming out of Greater Atlanta Christian School, McMichael was a 4-star recruit on the 247Sports Composite, rated the No. 8 cornerback, No. 8 Georgia product and No. 56 prospect overall nationally in the class of 2018. He pledged to Dabo Swinney’s Tigers on June 23, 2017 with Auburn the runner-up. In addition to AU, McMichael’s 18 scholarship offers included Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Tennessee.

He played in 12 games for the Tigers last season

Yep. Going to Carolina. Officially as of today. He was highly rated coming in , but saw the writing on the wall. Wasn’t gonna get the playing time he wanted with the on hand and incoming talent. Good luck to him at Carolina.
    Word on the street is he may have been allergic to VITAMIN O.
    Last edited by Baggy; 07-20-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Going to North Carolina. Not Carolina

Yea the real carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Word on the street is he may have been allergic to VITAMIN O.
    I heard the trainer was charging him for Ostarine. Some players were getting it for free. I don't blame him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 07-20-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuforester View Post
    Yea the real carolina
    That is what I would say if I hated my state and supported a team that we were 0-700 against...

^^^ that's gon' leave a mark.

What the hell are y’all talkin about?
    Oh, CD that’s fake news. Vitamin O is free of charge to all players.

Oh, I get it now. Basketball. CU is a football school. I guess South Carolina is a basketball school, that must be it. I know Carolina is.
    What about USC? I believe historically they’ve been good in both.

I thought they were called U of SC now. So as not to be confused with the school in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Ball of confusion.

This portal thing is really going to mess with recruiting. Talking how many to take in a year. The whole roster management deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Speaking of hate what’s the deal
    With the new president and all the uproar?
    You just be glad that Wofford and Furman remain private. Clemson should take that route. Too late for Carolina and it isn't our mandate anyway. We desperately need some quality private education to supplement the minuscule amount of rising instate freshmen that FU and W can educate so that our brightest don't have to go to schools in VA or TN and beyond...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    This portal thing is really going to mess with recruiting. Talking how many to take in a year. The whole roster management deal.
    It’s ridiculous, kids make a commitment, get a free ride for an education for a chance to play a sport, they should be bound to honor it. I realize that there are instances where that changes but this portal has turned it into free agency. Going to ruin college football one day.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    It’s ridiculous, kids make a commitment, get a free ride for an education for a chance to play a sport, they should be bound to honor it. I realize that there are instances where that changes but this portal has turned it into free agency. Going to ruin college football one day.

YEP, said this when they started this. NCAA has created a monster with this thing. One thing when a kids has got his degree and moved on like Bryant, Feaster or Hurts. That I have no problem with but with this new rule it is like if a kid does not start right away he is LOOKING. I am sure they get “unofficial contacts “ as well just like recruiting all over again .