Thread: The MSM

Default The MSM

I don't get into this stuff much. It's just too much for my blood pressure. But . . watching NBC news tonight, I was dumbfounded at the corruption and deception of the media. They actually reported on a video about a party 27 years ago at which both Trump and Epstein were present, long before any allegations of Epstein's sexual improprieties arose, in a transparent, desperate attempt to link Trump and Epstein. The media is truly the enemy. They lie, deceive, and prevaricate. This from what was once a proud tradition of an American free press. It is beyond disgusting.
    Last edited by GMAC; 07-17-2019 at 08:26 PM.

A lot of truth in your words.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

We don't have a free press anymore. The media is controlled by the Democratic party.

I've watched the video. To say that the media is stretching is putting it mildly.

"The party was part of about 36 hours of footage taken of Trump for a half-hour piece about him that aired on "A Closer Look" in late November 1992, according to the then-NBC producer for the shoot, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her privacy."

So, they dug around and found about 20 seconds of footage of the two of them, with a lot of that being Trump greeting him at the door like he was doing with most guests. The rest is an inaudible few seconds of them talking briefly. Epstein laughs at something he said. That's it. That's the smoking gun? About 15 seconds of video out of 36 hours of films from one party 27 years ago.

I remember when I was a kid my mom would tell me Dan Rather was a commie, that Walter Cronkite killed unbiased reporting, and to never trust the news. And that was back when the MSM actually pretended to be impartial.

Mama hated communists.

Hell I used to hang around with a guy years ago then we all found out he KILLED 2 other boys with a shotgun

I can not help what HE DID when I was not around By way he is still in prison last I heard

And DAMN can not believe I am defending Trump but I call it like I see it

Lying and deceiving I am ok with, but when they went to prevaricating, I drew the line
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

At least they aren’t to the point of shilly-shallying or vacillatting.

The MSM and the Democrat party are one in the same. Media sets the narrative then the communists go lock step with them. Tail wagging the dog.

Now calling someone communist is racist

You won't find the news media running clips of trump running elbows with black leaders. Instead they keep throwing out what a horrible racist he is.

Trust me, they are all working from the same sheet of music. They still haven't gotten over him winning the election.

The thing that surprises me is that in spite of the constant ripping of this president, his job approval rating is hovering around 50%. You know that gets under their skin.

Enemy of the people.

It's all about the money these days. To hell with merit or truth. The different media camps are selling influence and mind control.
    DILLIGAF