Thread: Little brother

Default Little brother

"I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

They aren’t, not even in the family.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

And DABO’s the snake oil salesmen. ROFL. That was rich. The phrase, know your role comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Thank goodness
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post

Thats funny , Hell I know one day we will have to eat crow but this is a LOT OF FUN RIGHT NOW

FIVE IN A ROW, boy KARMA truly is a BITCH AIN’T SHE

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The phrase, know your role comes to mind.
    No, but Ostarine does.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 07-17-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    No, but Ostarine does.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

5BD3E282-4383-48CB-B774-A15A5D570C2A.jpg

I would want my coach to feel the same way. Muschamp doesnt take any shit. Good for him.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I laughed. was a Bama writer that asked the question which makes it even more funny.

Big vitamin O shipment coming in by mid August. No worries.

Can’t fault him for standing up for his guys. As much as it pains me to say it, I really like Muschamp. Not once has he made an excuse other than the fault lies with him, the head coach. He seems like a stand up dude and a hard nose ball coach. His biggest hurdle is that he’s in the middle between Clemson and UGA, both of which are on the top of the mountain right now. I think if given enough time he can prove himself to be a top tier coach. SC has most certainly trended upward since his arrival. I think you cock lovers have the right man at the helm.

If Catdaddy ever took ostarine, he would order it in bitter little pill form....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Can’t fault him for standing up for his guys. As much as it pains me to say it, I really like Muschamp. Not once has he made an excuse other than the fault lies with him, the head coach. He seems like a stand up dude and a hard nose ball coach. His biggest hurdle is that he’s in the middle between Clemson and UGA, both of which are on the top of the mountain right now. I think if given enough time he can prove himself to be a top tier coach. SC has most certainly trended upward since his arrival. I think you cock lovers have the right man at the helm.

Have to agree with this statement . OBC really killed a very strong program before he left and not sure WHY. If U5C had kept the momentum going it would be a different story right now

If given time Muschamp will do just fine there

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Have to agree with this statement . OBC really killed a very strong program before he left and not sure WHY. If U5C had kept the momentum going it would be a different story right now

If given time Muschamp will do just fine there
    He burned it down because his ego couldn’t take someone else having the same success. Spurrier was, is and always will be an asshole. Good coach but everywhere he went he trashed on the way out.

And Muschump is a good coordinator but his HC skills have yet to be proven for anything more than mediocre.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 07-18-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Yes definitely a good dude. I'll never forget the day I walked into Aladias restaurant to see my brother and see him with little jakey and his dad drawing plays on napkins.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    If Catdaddy ever took ostarine, he would order it in bitter little pill form....
    Or a suppository.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    If Catdaddy ever took ostarine, he would order it in bitter little pill form from Pickens County....
    FIFY