Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football Predictions

Default College Football Predictions

Well saw where Dabo had his media day yesterday and SEC had their Media day.

Tells me it is time to talk COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Predictions for you school this year and others

Clemson- “should “ make CFP but 1 or 2 injuries can change that. I still see a loss during regular season to be honest (ANYONE can be beat ) (A&M and U5C) could be tough games this year IF they play to their potential . I give U5C a shot due to being at Willy B (just being honest ) and it would make their season . Other pitfall is Syracuse. No hidden secret the Orangemen get up for Tigers and in that damn dome again you never know. Tigers seem to struggle there Damn good coach too

UGA- Could be there year, Kirby doing great things there.

U5C- Tough schedule could get the best of them but I do see improvement. Still think they make a bowl with no problem and could make their season by up ending Tigers at Willy B

Bama- Well do not see them falling off much but do think UGA will get them this year in SEC Championship game if they both make it. Tua should be Heisman favorite . Loss in Natty will either have them on fire or start a small implosion (do not see the later taking place )

UF- Could have a good run this year

UT- Still up in the air on this team but like U5C I think they are on to something and could be a spoiler just like UF

LSU- same as other 2. Good coach and getting some good recruits
    Last edited by tprice; 07-17-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Clemson 15-0 NC again
    Bama 14-1
    USC 6-6

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Clemson 15-0 NC again
    Bama 14-1
    USC 6-6
    I second that motion.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Well saw where Dabo had his media day yesterday and SEC had their Media day.

Tells me it is time to talk COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Predictions for you school this year and others

Clemson- “should “ make CFP but 1 or 2 injuries can change that. I still see a loss during regular season to be honest (ANYONE can be beat ) (A&M and U5C) could be tough games this year IF they play to their potential . I give U5C a shot due to being at Willy B (just being honest ) and it would make their season . Other pitfall is Syracuse. No hidden secret the Orangemen get up for Tigers and in that damn dome again you never know. Tigers seem to struggle there Damn good coach too

UGA- Could be there year, Kirby doing great things there.

U5C- Tough schedule could get the best of them but I do see improvement. Still think they make a bowl with no problem and could make their season by up ending Tigers at Willy B

Bama- Well do not see them falling off much but do think UGA will get them this year in SEC Championship game if they both make it. Tua should be Heisman favorite . Loss in Natty will either have them on fire or start a small implosion (do not see the later taking place )

UF- Could have a good run this year

UT- Still up in the air on this team but like U5C I think they are on to something and could be a spoiler just like UF

LSU- same as other 2. Good coach and getting some good recruits
    Should stick to making bullets.

Clemson is going to beat Alabama 45-24 in the National championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

First, who really has a chance in ACC against Clemson.

Texas A&M will beat Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    First, who really has a chance in ACC against Clemson.

Texas A&M will beat Georgia
    Really do not see anyone in ACC being a threat to Tigers other than damn Syracuse. Like it or not they seem to have our number..

Hope we go up there and unload on them big time

Where is this game played, Athens or College Station. Could be difference maker

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Clemson 15-0 NC again
    Bama 14-1
    USC 6-6

Brother, hope you are right. Have my hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Should stick to making bullets.
    I am ALWAYS a little skeptical, just my nature.
    Last edited by tprice; 07-17-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Athens.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Athens.
    Dawgs walk all over them then

If the Coots win 6 or 7, it will be a decent season.
    They will upset one of these:
    Bama
    T A&M
    Georgia
    Climp5in
    Fla

Coots defense has been riddled with injuries, forcing young inexperienced players to start last year with no available rotation.
    Zero depth for injuries and no rotation on defense. Not the case this year
    This will be the best team Coach Champ has fielded and unfortunately though with the toughest schedule in the country by all media accts
    1. DJ Wonnum returns.....All SEC player.…..he only played in 5 games last year and the Coots won 4 of them.....Pass Rusher been missing
    2. Zacch Pickens added. 5 star DE # 8 ranked player in the nation, compared to Clowney
    3. TJ Brunson returns......previously led team with tackles before injury...…..Pass Rusher been missing
    4. Javon Kinlaw returns on the line. Big strong and experienced
    5. Aron Sterling returns to D line after missing almost the entire season as an injured starter
    6. Brad Johnson healthy and returning at LB , 4 star
    7. Bigger safeties and corners w/ transfer 6'1 Jaycee Horn (dad Joe Horn was a stud for N.O. Saints) and 6'4 Mukuamu , Both on NFL watch list

Should be much improved against the run and last year had zero pass rush with the freshmen starting
    Those freshmen that had to have their redshirts yanked last year and forced to start can now rotate w/ experience and give the above some breathers
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-18-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Georgia loses 3 games.

The Tigers have a slip up but finish ACC champs. Slip up cannot be Syracuse and win it. I do think the defense will struggle more than some think because they lost so much talent. By year end, defense will be much improved. Not sure they will win it but should get in playoff.

U of sc will be improved. I think they win 7 because I don’t believe in rest of SEC outside of Bama, uga and aTm on their schedule. Still don’t think they beat Clemson barring injury or major turnovers. This will be their best team in a awhile but record won’t be much better. 7-5.

Georgia gets over the hump and beats Bama in SEC championship game. Fromme can play and plenty of talent around their roster. They have a regular season loss but still win East and championship.

Bama - weird vibe down there right now. It would be a major shock if they don’t come back super motivated but at some point Georgia gets them and I think this is the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Georgia loses 3 games.
    As bad as I hate it, I can see that happening. I hope not.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Coots defense has been riddled with injuries, forcing young inexperienced players to start last year with no available rotation.
    Zero depth for injuries and no rotation on defense. Not the case this year
    This will be the best team Coach Champ has fielded and unfortunately though with the toughest schedule in the country by all media accts
    1. DJ Wonnum returns.....All SEC player.…..he only played in 5 games last year and the Coots won 4 of them.....Pass Rusher been missing
    2. Zacch Pickens added. 5 star DE # 8 ranked player in the nation, compared to Clowney
    3. TJ Brunson returns......previously led team with tackles before injury...…..Pass Rusher been missing
    4. Javon Kinlaw returns on the line. Big strong and experienced
    5. Aron Sterling returns to D line after missing almost the entire season as an injured starter
    6. Brad Johnson healthy and returning at LB , 4 star
    7. Bigger safeties and corners w/ transfer 6'1 Jaycee Horn (dad Joe Horn was a stud for N.O. Saints) and 6'4 Mukuamu , Both on NFL watch list

Should be much improved against the run and last year had zero pass rush with the freshmen starting
    Those freshmen that had to have their redshirts yanked last year and forced to start can now rotate w/ experience and give the above some breathers

Love Pickens but his NO CLOWNEY that I can assure you, still should be NFL caliber DE . Expect to see him 3 and done

If the Coots win 6 or 7, it will be a decent season.
    They will upset one of these:
    Bama
    T A&M
    Georgia
    Climp5in
    Fla

I agree with this. Bama may fall at Willy B this year. May sound strange BUT never know
    Last edited by tprice; 07-18-2019 at 09:30 PM.

UGA, Bama and Clemson will smoke Carolina. Clemson’s defense is going to be fine, that’s what happens when you recruit top level talent, have the best DC in the country and a stable coaching staff. Add in an offense that is going to be just sick with superstar playmakers and it’s another trip to the playoffs. The only game I see Clemson possibly losing is A&M and I don’t think that happens in DV because Jimbo doesn’t have all the pieces yet.

Sakkerliner 6-6 or 7-5 Some minor bowl
    Bama 13-0. Playoff Team
    Georgia 11-2. New Years 6
    Clemson 13-0 Playoff Team
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The only game I see Clemson possibly losing is A&M
    Well that is the only serious contender they play isn't it and they get them at home?
    Good luck getting past Furman, Ga Southern, Weak Forest, Duke, Louisville and GT with no issues
    FLA State went 5-7 last year and was 5th in the ACC
    Louisville went 2-10 last year
    Should be another thrilling year of nail biters
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-19-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Jimbo is gonna build something at A&M. He is not there yet, but face it....he should have beaten the national champions in his first year.

Well that is the only serious contender they play isn’t it

(In the voice of ECU [think whiny little girl]) “Carolina has such a hard schedule” Gets throttled by Virginia. “Clemson doesn’t play anyone.” Destroys Notre Dame and Alabama to win another National Championship.

Schedules don’t mean diddly.

Moral of the story... you’re either good or you’re not.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-19-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Jimbo is gonna build something at A&M. He is not there yet, but face it....he should have beaten the national champions in his first year.
    Kind of like how Ga should have beaten Bama?