Thread: F/A Parts & Silencers - Scam or ATF Honey Pot?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default F/A Parts & Silencers - Scam or ATF Honey Pot?

Either this is a scam, an ATF honey pot trap or the ATF isn't even trying anymore.

Prices are good.

Silencer Sale

Oh and their Youtube Channel
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Just like a 5” barrel, ain’t illegal till you slap it on a AR with a collapsible stock.

Just don’t get caught with it put together or you’ll be Big Lance’s love doll in the pen......

A video from the youtube site...

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It's for airsoft. Says so on the site!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Just like a 5” barrel, ain’t illegal till you slap it on a AR with a collapsible stock.

Just don’t get caught with it put together or you’ll be Big Lance’s love doll in the pen......
    Actually, just having all the parts can get you in trouble. I read up on it when I was building an SBR. There is precedent for conviction simply for having all the parts to make an NFA item before you have the tax stamp. I was about to have all the parts for the build but was waiting on my stamp so I "sold" my short barrel to a friend who didn't own an upper or lower and then bought it back once my stamp came in. It was admittedly pretty unlikely I'd ever get caught or prosecuted but I'm too little and pretty to go to prison. My other option was to buy a stripped pistol lower so I could go ahead and put the upper together.

Years ago, I came home from the country to find my house full of firemen and police. My heater burner was acting up and it blew the cover off the unit outside. My neighbor called the fire department. Ever since, I haven't felt comfortable having anything in my house that could land me in jail. I was just lucky nothing was laying out in open view then.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin4 View Post
    It's for airsoft. Says so on the site!
    That Glock block ain't airsoft. I'll let someone else here speak up if they wish. I actually found the site on an NFA forum where guys, many with SOT license, were talking about it wondering what the heck was going on.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-08-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    That Glock block ain't airsoft. I'll let someone else here speak up if they wish. I actually found the site on an NFA forum where guys, many with SOT license, were talking about it wondering what the heck was going on.
    Sarcasm has been lost on this site for a long time. No shit it's not really for airsoft that's just how they are marketing it. I'm assuming as a loophole.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JT
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often. And for the same reason.

Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 07-18-2019 at 02:34 PM.

My purchases on a questionable site in Germany got me a visit from the feds, a trip to Columbia, and a forfeiture of goods.

I think I'd pass on that stuff...

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk