Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best sprayer for side by side

i swear you people could overthink a wet dream.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I can see that. You have mastered precise spraying.

no, my comments are just in jest as I pass the time before work.

I still dont think you can be as precise as you think. I just fill the tank and drive around spraying things that I want dead. I try not to spray things that I want to live, unless they are resistant to what I am spraying, then it gets real.

and there is no "best sprayer". its a big ass plastic tank hooked to some hoses and a pump. the size (and type) of the pump matters...but all the little sprayer nozzle parts are expensive as heck and pretty intricate. you can make this just as complicated as you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    no, my comments are just in jest as I pass the time before work.

I still dont think you can be as precise as you think. I just fill the tank and drive around spraying things that I want dead. I try not to spray things that I want to live, unless they are resistant to what I am spraying, then it gets real.

and there is no "best sprayer". its a big ass plastic tank hooked to some hoses and a pump. the size (and type) of the pump matters...but all the little sprayer nozzle parts are expensive as heck and pretty intricate. you can make this just as complicated as you want.....
    As much as I hate to admit this, you're exactly right. The link I posted was to a basic little sprayer that does everything I need to do on 90 acres. Some of you people act like he's in the market for a damn hiboy.....
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 07-16-2019 at 07:30 AM.

let me go back and delete stuff first. hold tight.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    As much as I hate to admit this, you're exactly right. The link I posted was to a basic little sprayer that does everything I need to do on 90 acres. Some of you people act like he's in the market for a damn hiboy.....
    Yep......and a boomless is just a 4-5 gpm pump with 40 psi along with a 3 nozzle system......with 1 fan jet in the middle with two directional fan jets on each side. You can convert to a regular boom system with PVC pipe and some new nozzles.

I use 2 fan nozzles connected to my rear rack on my 4 wheeler for my yard.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 07-16-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Now why yall want to give a guy a hard time for answering a question?
    He asked about the best sprayer for a utv. He did not ask about how to jerry rig an atv sprayer with pvc pipe.