Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: i26 road of death

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Some of y'all need to practice some ownership. I'm not defending slow left laners or anyone else but to say they cause you to drive aggressive is the most childish thing I've ever heard. You are in control of your vehicle, your speed and the time you leave point A to get to point B. If you can't take responsibility for yourself, your vehicle and your time management maybe you are the problem.

Lordy. This blame others society we have is mind blowing.
    Yup. Overall, I don't get pissed ay knuckleheads. It aint worth it and accomplishes nothing good and only increases the danger level.
    Tailgating and weaving in and out at 80mph is reckless. Clip the corner of a car and things go bad real fast.
    On a sad note, we made the round trip to the mountains and back this weekend and was less than a mile from the house when we had to turn around and detour an accident. two kids turned out onto Hwy 6 in front of a car. 18 year old was killed and 16 year old seriously injured.

Edited to correct, the two boys were westbound on #6 when a eastbound vehicle turned left in front of them.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 07-15-2019 at 06:00 PM.