Thread: Broadhead Test

Default Broadhead Test

blah blah blah Rage sucks blah blah Slick Trick blah blah Slick Trick blah blah blah.

Just joking. Actually I'm shooting Slick Tricks too after all the hype on here.

I enjoy these videos. I wish you'd left a little more on the end of the video at 1:05. I was wondering why that little pig just stayed there. He wasn't hit and it didn't look like he got stomped or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I wish you'd left a little more on the end of the video at 1:05. I was wondering why that little pig just stayed there. He wasn't hit and it didn't look like he got stomped or anything.
    I was thinking the same thing but it looks like he was about to get up right when the video cuts out. I went back and watched it a few times to see if the pig with the arrow came down on him or what.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

He froze until he felt the coast was clear. He just jumped up and ran off behind the rest. Must be a survival instinct for little ones.

It's been posted before, ..,..10 years ago. Time flies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 07-12-2019 at 01:13 PM.

If you'd had your quiver attached, you could have gotten off a quick second shot and got him.

I miss all those Cd kill videos!

Those were the days, always enjoyed these videos

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."