Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horse Problem!

This thread reminds me of a lady that lives down the road from me. Her goats, ponies, pigs, etc. keep getting out. A few years back one of her ponies was found about three or four miles away with its hind end all tore up, I assume from coyotes. It lived. I've come close to running it over a few times. One of her big billy goats gets out all the time so she quit trying to keep him in the fence. He goes across the road and eats all of another lady's flowers. They are steady fighting back and forth about it. I told the owner of the goat that if I were the flower lady that I'd just shoot her goat, BBQ it then invite her over to eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    Oohhh there are some good ones out there, know that!
    Especially the medium rare ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    Oohhh there are some good ones out there, know that!
    The dead ones are great.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

https://learnhorserescue.org/ 843 991-4879

My wife and daughter have been in the horse world for a while now. They suggest you get in touch with LEARN horse rescue. They are located in Ravenel. If they can't help you, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Keep it between you and said horses.
    Dead horse tell no tales.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Just got back from Ft Polk, LA the wild horses are all over training areas on base. The standard "Dont fuck with the wildlife!" rule was in affect as always..

Consult your local PETA rep and explain how your club is one of conservationists and that invasive species are not to be tolerated, for risk of the ecosystem. Ask them their recommendation for resolution. However if their suggestion does not resolve the invasive species issue in _____ hours, there will be blood on their hands.

then call Mergie.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-12-2019 at 07:39 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    We had a horse growing up. She was a great ride. I don’t see why people hate them so much. I could never just kill a healthy horse. That’s just plain evil. Especially if you get pleasure out of it, but to each their own I guess.
    Well stated. Only reason a man could hate a horse is because he knows a horse can make him less of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    This one has seen a many of hog stuck with a knife.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Marsh tacky?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Only thing crazier than a cat woman is a horse woman.
    This exactly!!!!

Alright now when Iran detonates an EMP over America and knocked out power and all y’all fancy trucks, I better no see y’all on a horse!
    867-5309

When elk hunting in Kentucky they were everywhere. People would drop them off on the public land then come back every couple of days to look at them and make sure they were all accounted for.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I worked at a horse barn every morning before school when in high school. I enjoyed it for the most part until one almost kicked me through the barn wall while I was saddling it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    Marsh tacky?
    Yes

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    When elk hunting in Kentucky they were everywhere. People would drop them off on the public land then come back every couple of days to look at them and make sure they were all accounted for.
    I’m still jealous of that tag you drew. Talk about hitting the lottery.

A horse is a sissy cow that will never be steak.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I’m still jealous of that tag you drew. Talk about hitting the lottery.
    It was nice but tag soup sucked plus losing my dad during that time I lost my drive to chase them. But now I can reapply next year.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I love my two horses. They’re a pain in the ass sometimes and the last couple of years it’s been hard to find good hay for them but I couldn’t imagine just letting them loose. But at the same token, when we use to have cattle, someone somewhere, let loose a prime Angus bull and he ended up in our pastures. It was a blessing in disguise because our one bull couldn’t keep up with our 100 head. Needless to say, Ol boy got his work cut in half. Made a ton of money off that stray.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    A horse is a sissy cow that will never be steak.
    ROFL