Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacation-South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I'm don't know about the water situation, but I'd watch your back in Capetown...

Hundreds of murders threaten Cape Town's tourist mecca image: 'We are living in a warzone’

https://www.foxnews.com/world/cape-t...olence-warzone
    They had to post this the day before we are leaving. Most of our tours are guided so hopefully we won’t be going into questionable areas. We don’t plan tp go outside the tourist areas now.

You asked.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yeah you have fun with that
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

I wouldn’t worry too much, State Dept. Travel Advisory lists it as threat level yellow, “Excercise Increased Caution”. Other countries in this category include, the UK, almost all of WESTERN Europe, and China. You’ll probably be safer there than you would be if you stumbled into the wrong part of Chicago. Enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-11-2019 at 11:06 PM.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-...rmers/10158114
    US President Donald Trump has said he asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to study South African "land and farm seizures" and "killing of farmers",

Mr Ramaphosa announced on August 1 that the ruling African National Congress (ANC) plans to change the constitution to allow the expropriation of land without compensation, as white people still own most of South Africa's land

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ic-allianceShe was outspoken about farm murders. In her last Facebook post, she shared a link claiming that ten farm attacks, including one murder, had been reported in four days.

Police spokesman Col Moatshe said a 40-year-old man had been arrested.

He added: “The suspect will appear before the Louis Trichardt Magistrate Court soon.”

Attacks against South Africa’s white farmers are on the rise with some victims being tortured with electric drills, blowtorches and bleach, according to reports.

Research by Afriforum, a group which champions the rights of the country’s Afrikaner minority, released earlier this year said assaults on the farms shot up 25 percent last year.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 07-12-2019 at 05:56 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot