Thread: Your Riding Lawn Mower Tractor's Dirty Little Secret

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Your Riding Lawn Mower Tractor's Dirty Little Secret

This guy must be pretty good. He has a lot of subscribers and this video alone was uploaded on May 24, 2019 and already has 770,000 views. I know learned something that might save me some trouble from this one.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

But...the dude looks almost just like Don Swayze, Patrick Swayze's brother.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Interesting. But one extra pump of grease will.blow that outer seal out and it's trash in no time.
    Go to Grainger and replace the bearings when they fail instead of spending $100+ for the hub. Sealed bearings are meant to stay sealed....

Just buy new bearings every few years, I gotta eat too.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    You need to post up some moose & jambalaya pics in the grilling forum again.

You're right!

Interesting. My Husqvarna grease fittings are on top of the bearings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Forgot about that, Harv. Heck I might start buying bearings just to shoot in my slingshot if it will help you buy beer.

I'd be obliged.

i'll just send you beer if I see the smoke signals.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Good deal.

We just had to order a $1200.00 bearing for a tree mulcher attachment from up that way, and no that's not a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Interesting. But one extra pump of grease will.blow that outer seal out and it's trash in no time.
    Go to Grainger and replace the bearings when they fail instead of spending $100+ for the hub. Sealed bearings are meant to stay sealed....
    The outside seals are probably riding up against the spindle housing. They might push out a little but who cares, fresh grease is going in and old grease is pushed out.

Yeah, sure. But no. Grease seals are designed to let old grease escape but not let dirt in, sorta like a check valve. Above and below a mower deck is about the dirtiest environment from a Harry homeowner standpoint.

But, the internet said so....

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    We just had to order a $1200.00 bearing for a tree mulcher attachment from up that way, and no that's not a typo.
    I'm havin steak tonight!