Thread: Sunbird Neptune

Default Sunbird Neptune

Neighbor has a Sunbird Neptune CC for sale. Done some research and found they were once made in Columbia. Anyone have experience or knowledge of these boats as far as reliability, ride, build. Boat looks solid for the most part just dont have any experience with fiberglass boats.
    Non Supporting Member

inexpensive chopper gun boat, if the floor is solid and the transom passes it will make a good lake and inshore fishing boat. It should be very cheap to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    inexpensive chopper gun boat, if the floor is solid and the transom passes it will make a good lake and inshore fishing boat. It should be very cheap to buy.
    spot on

Run...and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Run...and fast.
    ^THIS.

Had one.....18ft with a GT150 on it. Was a great boat for what I wanted one for. Solid in all ways and would run like a scalded dog with that motor on it. Never had an issue...not one. It took some impressive waves at santee running the markers. There was a many of catfish put on the floor of that boat. Was the reason I got it. No it's not the "cool name" to have for a CC but it was solid the whole time I had it. I would probably still have it had it not been for my wife talking me into getting a pontoon that we could use for family and fishing. If the floor and transom is solid.....and it's cheap enough....I wouldn't hesitate for an all around "lake" boat. no complaints from this previous owner.
    Last edited by DuckorBust; 07-10-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743