Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Mob?

Default Flash Mob?

I have another word for these motherfuckers. It is LOOTERS. And they are shot on sight in these parts...

10-Person ‘Flash Mob’ Steals $30,000 in North Face Products: Video
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    July 6, 2019 Updated: July 6, 2019 Share

A newly released video shows a 10-person “flash mob” rushing into a North Face store and grabbing all the clothes they could handle.

The mob, all males, quickly took clothes from a rack full of lightweight coats and then rushed to the exit.

The theft took place at the North Face store at Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets in Wisconsin around 7:45 p.m. on July 1.

“Ten black males entered the store and each grabbed as much merchandise as they could carry before running to the cars and leaving the property,” Pleasant Prairie Police Department Sgt. Aaron Schaffer told the Kenosha News. “It was like a flash mob.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/10-per...o_2992018.html

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Flash mob = gang = targets = corpses. Problem solved.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Dumbest thievery ever. Stroll past cameras and steal.

I'm amazed that their race was mentioned.

Some easily controlled locking doors and a couple of good guys with guns would have solved all that mess.

Looks like a good place for a mini gun.

Did they dance or something before entering the store? That’s generally what flash mobs do? Like Mergie said looks like that was straight up looting. Sadly with that kind of publicity you can expect more of it to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    I'm amazed that their race was mentioned.
    Agreed.

It happened again - at a Walgreens in Philadelphia on the 5th.

And if any store called security before it happened or tried to lock the doors (seeing what was obviously fixing to happen), they would be on the news for profiling.

I think most big retailers these days will let blatant theivery like that happen...let the cameras roll and then let it catch up later.
    At least I'm housebroken.

I meant let them in then lock the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    I think most big retailers these days will let blatant theivery like that happen...let the cameras roll and then let it catch up later.
    I have been over 166 retail locations as a Regional Director for a national chain and we had a "non-confrontational" policy.
    The shoplifting policy was "good customer service". If you think they were shoplifting, just go over to them and ask if "they need help"
    and stay with them until they leave. I did see several large settlements paid out from "bad shoplifting stops" and that is what drives the
    lax policy. Theft (shrink) is a deduction on the P&L also......no biggie

Someone pays for the loss though,... am I right? If your an honest consumer, I’d say it is a biggie.

Which them being black it probably barely made the news

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    Which them being black it probably barely made the news
    Yep, everybody know we loot n shoot. Break yoself colonist!
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Stealing is stealing. The commandments failed to qualify sin by skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Stealing is stealing. The commandments failed to qualify sin by skin color.
    AMEN
    MY MAN
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Pretty sure the big settlements came from employees trying to detain or put their hands on the shoplifters. Just another situation where lawyers have made it cheaper to just write it off the books.

I like the idea of just turning over the video to the cops and letting them handle it. But based on my experiences and others I have heard with burglary, the cops are just there to make a report for insurance.

Also in my experience the people that are the most worried about race are the most racist. Both black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I have been over 166 retail locations as a Regional Director for a national chain and we had a "non-confrontational" policy.
    The shoplifting policy was "good customer service". If you think they were shoplifting, just go over to them and ask if "they need help"
    and stay with them until they leave. I did see several large settlements paid out from "bad shoplifting stops" and that is what drives the
    lax policy. Theft (shrink) is a deduction on the P&L also......no biggie
    That's what I was told...it'd be fun to incorporate a trained employee with a hand pistol into that scenario, tho.
    At least I'm housebroken.