Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Estate question

There's always more to the story.

Jozie's idea seems to be pretty logical.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    There's always more to the story.

Which is why sane people do not leave such matters to chance...

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I am friends with a guy whose parents left a beach house equally to he and his brother thinking they were treating them fairly. His brother is a good guy, but doesn’t make as much as he does. With family expenses, his brother really cannot afford to pay his half of taxes, insurance, and maintenance on the house. My friend understands this and is willing and able to pay more than his share on the house. I say all of this just to say, it may not necessarily be someone acting like a bitch about it. They may not be able to afford it, may hate the beach and would rather spend their money on other things, etc. People have mentioned some options, but if they are dead set on selling, you either need to buy them out or sell outright and divide the money.
    Bingo